The No. 2 seed Navy Midshipmen (20-10, 12-6 Patriot) are 2.5-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 3 seed Boston University Terriers (21-11, 11-7 Patriot) in the Patriot Tournament Sunday at , tipping off at 4:00 PM.
Navy vs. Boston University Predictions
Navy vs. Boston University Betting Odds
Navy vs. Boston University Last 10 Games
- Navy covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The past 10 Midshipmen games averaged 126.5 points, equal to this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Midshipmen have a points-per-game average 6.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Boston University is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Boston University games have gone over the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Terriers games averaged 11.5 more points (138) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Terriers are scoring 74.7 points per game compared to their 71 season average.
Navy vs. Boston University Betting Trends
- Navy has covered the spread in a game 15 times this season (15-14-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Midshipmen have an ATS record of 11-9.
- Navy’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Midshipmen record just 2.4 fewer points per game (64.5) than the Terriers allow (66.9).
- Navy has a 12-1 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- Boston University is 15-14-2 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Terriers have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- This year, Boston University’s games have hit the over 18 times out of 31 chances.
- The Terriers’ 71 points per game are 12 more points than the 59 the Midshipmen give up.
- Boston University has put together a 12-12-1 ATS record and a 19-8 overall record in games it scores more than 59 points.
Navy vs. Boston University Over/Under Trends
- This season, 14 of Navy’s 30 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 126.5 points.
- There have been 24 Boston University games that have ended with a combined score higher than 126.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.5 points per game, nine points more than the point total of 126.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 0.6 fewer points than the 125.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Midshipmen games is 129.7 points, 3.2 more than the over/under of 126.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.8 points separates the average total points bet in Terriers’ games (134.3 points) and this game’s over/under (126.5 points).
Navy Team Leaders
- John Carter Jr.: 13.2 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (60-for-161)
- Tyler Nelson: 8.6 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (23-for-76)
- Greg Summers: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.8 FG%
- Daniel Deaver: 7.9 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
- Jaylen Walker: 6.1 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
Boston University Team Leaders
- Sukhmail Mathon: 15.1 PTS, 10.2 REB, 53.5 FG%
- Javante McCoy: 17.3 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (57-for-129)
- Walter Whyte: 13 PTS, 47 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (44-for-113)
- Jonas Harper: 7.3 PTS, 39 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (48-for-152)
- Fletcher Tynen: 6 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.