The No. 2 seed Missouri State Bears (23-9, 13-5 MVC) and the No. 3 seed Drake Bulldogs (23-9, 13-5 MVC) meet in the MVC Tournament Saturday at Enterprise Center, starting at 6:00 PM. Missouri State is favored by 1.5 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Missouri State vs. Drake Predictions
Missouri State vs. Drake Betting Odds
|Missouri State||-1.5||136.5 points|
Missouri State vs. Drake Last 10 Games
- Missouri State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Missouri State games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 138.3 total points, 1.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Bears are scoring 3.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Drake has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in one of those games.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 0.8 fewer points (135.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 68.3 points per game compared to their 73.8 season average.
Missouri State vs. Drake Betting Trends
- Missouri State has gone 18-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Bears have gone 15-12 against the spread.
- Missouri State’s games have gone over the total 21 times out of 35 chances this season.
- The 77.4 points per game the Bears score are 11.5 more points than the Bulldogs give up (65.9).
- Missouri State is 15-12 against the spread and 21-7 overall when scoring more than 65.9 points.
- Drake has compiled a 13-20-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have gone 5-4 against the spread.
- Drake’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 33 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 73.8 points per game are 5.9 more points than the 67.9 the Bears allow.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Drake is 9-13 against the spread and 19-5 overall.
Missouri State vs. Drake Over/Under Trends
- Missouri State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 136.5 points 21 times this season.
- A total of 19 of Drake’s games ended with a combined score higher than 136.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.2 points per game, 14.7 points more than the over/under of 136.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.8 points per game, 2.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bears have seen a 140.9 average over/under in their games this season, 4.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (138.6 points).
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley: 19.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.4 FG%, 43 3PT% (65-for-151)
- Gaige Prim: 16.3 PTS, 8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 56.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Donovan Clay: 8.3 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Lu’Cye Patterson: 7.5 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (6-for-36)
- Ja’Monta Black: 8.9 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (73-for-188)
Drake Team Leaders
- Garrett Sturtz: 11 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 59.1 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Tucker DeVries: 13.6 PTS, 42 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (65-for-194)
- Tremell Murphy: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 41.4 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (35-for-117)
- Shanquan Hemphill: 10.1 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Roman Penn: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.