The No. 4 seed Loyola Chicago Ramblers (23-7, 13-5 MVC) are 4-point favorites in the MVC Tournament over the top-seeded Northern Iowa Panthers (19-10, 14-4 MVC) on Saturday at Enterprise Center. The game tips at 3:30 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Loyola Chicago vs. Northern Iowa Predictions
Loyola Chicago vs. Northern Iowa Betting Odds
|Loyola Chicago||-4||139.5 points|
Loyola Chicago vs. Northern Iowa Last 10 Games
- Loyola Chicago is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Loyola Chicago’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Ramblers games averaged six fewer points (133.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Ramblers are scoring 0.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Northern Iowa is 9-1 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Northern Iowa games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Panthers games averaged 141.3 total points, 1.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 77.7 points per game compared to their 75.5 season average.
Loyola Chicago vs. Northern Iowa Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago has put together a record of 12-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Ramblers have an ATS record of 9-14 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Games involving Loyola Chicago have hit the over 17 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The 74.4 points per game the Ramblers score are only 3.7 more points than the Panthers allow (70.7).
- Loyola Chicago is 8-9 against the spread and 16-2 overall when scoring more than 70.7 points.
- Northern Iowa has registered a 13-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Games involving Northern Iowa have hit the over 17 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Panthers score 13 more points per game (75.5) than the Ramblers give up to opponents (62.5).
- Northern Iowa is 11-10-1 against the spread and 17-6 overall when it scores more than 62.5 points.
Loyola Chicago vs. Northern Iowa Over/Under Trends
- This season, Loyola Chicago games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 139.5-point total 15 times.
- This season, 20 games Northern Iowa played finished with a combined score over 139.5 points.
- The Ramblers average 74.4 points per game against the Panthers’ 75.5, totaling 10.4 points over the contest’s point total of 139.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.2 points per game, 6.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Ramblers games is 135.6 points, 3.9 fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (139.1 points) this season.
Loyola Chicago Team Leaders
- Lucas Williamson: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.2 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (70-for-174)
- Braden Norris: 10 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 43 3PT% (58-for-135)
- Aher Uguak: 9.1 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- Chris Knight: 8.2 PTS, 64.7 FG%
- Tate Hall: 5.9 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (27-for-63)
Northern Iowa Team Leaders
- AJ Green: 19 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (83-for-218)
- Noah Carter: 14.8 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (36-for-116)
- Nate Heise: 9.1 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Trae Berhow: 10 PTS, 44 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (52-for-136)
- Bowen Born: 7.6 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.