The No. 1 seed Longwood Lancers (24-6, 15-1 Big South) are favored by 6.5 points in their Big South Tournament matchup against the No. 4 seed South Carolina Upstate Spartans (14-15, 10-6 Big South) on Saturday at Bojangles’ Coliseum, starting at 12:00 PM. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Odds
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Last 10 Games
- Longwood covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Longwood games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Lancers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137 points scored. That’s 7.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Lancers have a points-per-game average 5.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- South Carolina Upstate has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- South Carolina Upstate and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Spartans games averaged 2.5 fewer points (142) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Spartans have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 71 PPG season-long scoring average.
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Trends
- Longwood is 17-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Lancers have an ATS record of 6-5.
- Longwood’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Lancers score just 3.6 more points per game (76.2) than the Spartans give up (72.6).
- Longwood has an 11-2 record against the spread and a 15-2 record overall when putting up more than 72.6 points.
- South Carolina Upstate has covered the spread 16 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- The Spartans are 9-4 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, South Carolina Upstate’s games have hit the over 17 times out of 27 chances.
- The Spartans’ 71 points per game are 5.9 more points than the 65.1 the Lancers allow to opponents.
- South Carolina Upstate is 11-5-1 against the spread and 12-7 overall when it scores more than 65.1 points.
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Over/Under Trends
- Nine Longwood games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 144.5 points.
- This season, 15 games South Carolina Upstate played finished with a combined score over 144.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.2 points per game, 2.7 points more than the over/under of 144.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 137.7 points per game, 6.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Lancers have seen a 136.3 average over/under in their games this season, 8.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Spartans games have an over/under of 140.9 points this season, 3.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Longwood Team Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (54-for-134)
- Justin Hill: 14.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.4 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (28-for-89)
- DeShaun Wade: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.6 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (69-for-156)
- Zac Watson: 7.7 PTS, 58.3 FG%
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 9.1 PTS, 55.6 FG%
South Carolina Upstate Team Leaders
- Bryson Mozone: 15.1 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (59-for-162)
- Jordan Gainey: 13.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.7 FG%, 52.8 3PT% (67-for-127)
- Dalvin White: 8.8 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (40-for-102)
- Josh Aldrich: 6.3 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Mysta Goodloe: 7.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.