The No. 3 seed Hofstra Pride (21-10, 13-5 CAA) and the No. 6 seed Charleston (SC) Cougars (16-14, 8-10 CAA) will look to advance in the CAA tournament on Sunday as they meet in the conference tournament at 8:30 PM. Hofstra is listed as a 3-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Hofstra vs. Charleston (SC) Predictions
Hofstra vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Odds
Hofstra vs. Charleston (SC) Last 10 Games
- Hofstra has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Hofstra’s last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Pride games averaged 13.5 fewer points (147) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Pride have a points-per-game average 0.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Charleston (SC) covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Charleston (SC) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The Cougars’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 150.4 points scored. That’s 10.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cougars’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 78.8, 0.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Hofstra vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Trends
- Hofstra is 13-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Pride have gone 5-11 against the spread.
- Games involving Hofstra have hit the over 16 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Pride record 78 points per game, just one more point than the 77 the Cougars give up.
- Hofstra is 8-3 against the spread and 14-0 overall when scoring more than 77 points.
- Charleston (SC) is 18-14-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Cougars are 10-2 against the spread.
- Charleston (SC) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times out of 33 chances this year.
- The Cougars’ 78.4 points per game are 6.1 more points than the 72.3 the Pride give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.3 points, Charleston (SC) is 16-6-1 against the spread and 13-9 overall.
Hofstra vs. Charleston (SC) Over/Under Trends
- Hofstra and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (160.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, 12 games Charleston (SC) played finished with a combined score higher than 160.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 160.5 is 4.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Pride (78 points per game) and the Cougars (78.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 149.3 points per game, 11.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pride have seen a 146.8 average over/under in their games this season, 13.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Cougars games have an over/under of 151.5 points this season, nine points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Hofstra Team Leaders
- Aaron Estrada: 18.5 PTS, 5 AST, 1.5 STL, 48 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (59-for-178)
- Darlinstone Dubar: 11.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 54.1 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (37-for-110)
- Jalen Ray: 13.1 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (84-for-209)
- Omar Silverio: 11 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.6 FG%, 36 3PT% (72-for-200)
- Zach Cooks: 12.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.1 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (33-for-116)
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 11.4 PTS, 2.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 18.4 3PT% (7-for-38)
- John Meeks: 13.7 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (34-for-99)
- Reyne Smith: 12.4 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (87-for-231)
- Brenden Tucker: 11.4 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (45-for-113)
- Ben Burnham: 7.9 PTS, 48 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.