The America East conference tournament continues Sunday as the No. 4 seed Hartford Hawks (11-19, 9-9 America East) face off against the No. 5 seed Albany (NY) Great Danes (13-17, 9-9 America East) at Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion, beginning at 2:00 PM. Hartford is a 4.5-point favorite to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Hartford vs. Albany (NY) Predictions
Hartford vs. Albany (NY) Betting Odds
Hartford vs. Albany (NY) Last 10 Games
- Hartford covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Hartford’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Hawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.9 points scored. That’s 6.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 1.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Albany (NY) covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Albany (NY) games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Great Danes’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 130.3 points scored. That’s 2.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Great Danes are scoring 62.6 points per game compared to their 62.3 season average.
Hartford vs. Albany (NY) Betting Trends
- Hartford has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-15-0).
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Hawks have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Hartford have hit the over 18 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The 70.4 points per game the Hawks record are only 4.4 more points than the Great Danes allow (66).
- Hartford is 12-7 against the spread and 10-10 overall when scoring more than 66 points.
- Albany (NY) has registered a 12-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Great Danes are 7-6 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Albany (NY) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Great Danes average 10.4 fewer points per game (62.3) than the Hawks allow (72.7).
- When it scores more than 72.7 points, Albany (NY) is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
Hartford vs. Albany (NY) Over/Under Trends
- This season, Hartford games have gone over this game’s 132.5-point total 22 times.
- There have been 11 Albany (NY) games that have ended with a combined score over 132.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 132.7 points per game, 0.2 points more than the total of 132.5 for this matchup.
- The 138.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.2 more than the 132.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Hawks games is 138 points, 5.5 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.4 points more than the average over/under in Great Danes’ games this season (132.1 points).
Hartford Team Leaders
- Moses Flowers: 14.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.5 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (43-for-115)
- Austin Williams: 16.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.2 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- David Shriver: 10.6 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (82-for-197)
- Hunter Marks: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 55.8 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (20-for-47)
- Traci Carter: 8.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 33.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (33-for-89)
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- Jamel Horton: 12.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Matt Cerruti: 11.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.6 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (48-for-105)
- Jarvis Doles: 7 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- De’Vondre Perry: 12.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.1 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Trey Hutcheson: 5.6 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 33 3PT% (29-for-88)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.