The No. 4 seed Drexel Dragons (15-13, 10-8 CAA) and the No. 5 seed Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (19-12, 10-8 CAA) will look to advance in the CAA tournament on Sunday as they meet in the conference tournament at 2:30 PM. Drexel is listed as a 1-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Drexel vs. Delaware Predictions
Drexel vs. Delaware Betting Odds
Drexel vs. Delaware Last 10 Games
- Drexel has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Drexel’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Dragons games averaged 1.7 more points (144.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Dragons’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is one point lower than their season-long average.
- Delaware is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Delaware’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Fightin’ Blue Hens games averaged 144 total points, 1.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have a 73.8 points-per-game average, 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Drexel vs. Delaware Betting Trends
- Drexel has covered the spread in a matchup 15 times this season (15-11-1).
- The Dragons have an ATS record of 6-6 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Drexel’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 27 chances.
- The Dragons put up just 2.1 more points per game (73.4) than the Fightin’ Blue Hens give up (71.3).
- When Drexel puts up more than 71.3 points, it is 8-7-1 against the spread and 11-6 overall.
- Delaware is 12-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have an ATS record of 4-5.
- Delaware’s games have gone over the total 18 times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens score an average of 74.6 points per game, only 4.2 more points than the 70.4 the Dragons allow to opponents.
- Delaware has put together a 10-10 ATS record and a 15-6 overall record in games it scores more than 70.4 points.
Drexel vs. Delaware Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Drexel games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 142.5 points.
- In Delaware’s 29 games this season, 17 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s total of 142.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148 points per game, 5.5 points more than the point total of 142.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 141.7 points per game, 0.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Dragons games is 141.8 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- Fightin’ Blue Hens’ games have a total points bet of 142.7 points this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Drexel Team Leaders
- Camren Wynter: 15.3 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (34-for-121)
- Amari Williams: 9.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 2.1 BLK, 52.7 FG%, 60 3PT% (3-for-5)
- Melik Martin: 11 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (26-for-69)
- James Butler: 8.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 54.4 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
- Xavier Bell: 11.1 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (24-for-67)
Delaware Team Leaders
- Jameer Nelson Jr.: 14 PTS, 1.8 STL, 45.8 FG%, 38 3PT% (52-for-137)
- Kevin Anderson: 10.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.8 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (43-for-131)
- Dylan Painter: 12.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (8-for-20)
- Andrew Carr: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.2 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
- Ryan Allen: 12.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (61-for-174)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.