The top-seeded Colgate Raiders (21-11, 16-2 Patriot) are 13-point favorites in the Patriot Tournament against the No. 4 seed Lehigh Mountain Hawks (13-18, 10-8 Patriot) on Sunday at . The matchup starts at 2:00 PM, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Colgate vs. Lehigh Predictions
Colgate vs. Lehigh Betting Odds
Colgate vs. Lehigh Last 10 Games
- Colgate covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Colgate games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Raiders’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.5 points scored. That’s six fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Raiders are scoring 2.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Lehigh is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Lehigh games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Mountain Hawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140 points scored. That’s 6.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Mountain Hawks have scored 4.2 more points per contest compared to their 68.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Colgate vs. Lehigh Betting Trends
- Colgate is 15-14-1 against the spread this season.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- Games involving Colgate have hit the over 15 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Raiders record 76 points per game, only 4.9 more points than the 71.1 the Mountain Hawks give up.
- Colgate has an 11-6 record against the spread and a 14-4 record overall when putting up more than 71.1 points.
- Lehigh has covered the spread 17 times over 31 games with a set spread.
- The Mountain Hawks are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- Lehigh’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- The Mountain Hawks’ 68.7 points per game are only 1.1 more points than the 67.6 the Raiders give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.6 points, Lehigh is 12-6 against the spread and 10-8 overall.
Colgate vs. Lehigh Over/Under Trends
- Colgate and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (146.5 points) 12 times this season.
- This season, 13 games Lehigh played finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points.
- The Raiders average 76 points per game against the Mountain Hawks’ 68.7, amounting to 1.8 points under the matchup’s over/under of 146.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 7.8 fewer points than the 138.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Raiders games is 142.7 points, 3.8 fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- Mountain Hawks games have an over/under of 138.5 points this season, eight points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.3 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (66-for-188)
- Keegan Records: 10.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 64.8 FG%
- Jack Ferguson: 12.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 41 3PT% (84-for-205)
- Ryan Moffatt: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 53.1 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (52-for-114)
- Nelly Cummings: 14.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (59-for-159)
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 13.3 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (54-for-130)
- Jeameril Wilson: 11.3 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (37-for-85)
- Nic Lynch: 9.7 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (27-for-57)
- Keith Higgins Jr.: 8.7 PTS, 41 FG%, 36 3PT% (45-for-125)
- Dominic Parolin: 4.2 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.