The Wyoming Cowboys (23-7, 12-5 MWC) are at home in MWC action against the Fresno State Bulldogs (18-11, 8-8 MWC) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Cowboys are 3-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 123.5.
Wyoming vs. Fresno State Predictions
Wyoming vs. Fresno State Betting Odds
Wyoming vs. Fresno State Last 10 Games
- Wyoming has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Wyoming’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Cowboys games averaged 138.7 total points, 15.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Cowboys have a points-per-game average 6.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Fresno State is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Fresno State and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 125.1 total points, 1.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a 61.9 points-per-game average, 3.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Wyoming vs. Fresno State Betting Trends
- Wyoming is 16-11-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Cowboys have gone 7-6-1 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of Wyoming’s games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The 74.0 points per game the Cowboys put up are 15.9 more points than the Bulldogs give up (58.1).
- When Wyoming scores more than 58.1 points, it is 15-10-2 against the spread and 23-5 overall.
- Fresno State has compiled a 16-11-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, 11 of Fresno State’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Bulldogs put up only 0.6 fewer points per game (65.2) than the Cowboys allow their opponents to score (65.8).
- Fresno State is 8-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it scores more than 65.8 points.
Wyoming vs. Fresno State Over/Under Trends
- Wyoming and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 123.5 points 26 times this season.
- There have been 13 Fresno State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 123.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 123.5 is 15.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cowboys (74.0 points per game) and the Bulldogs (65.2 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 123.9 points per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Cowboys have seen a 139.4 over/under in their games this season, 15.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.3 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (128.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (123.5 points).
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 19.0 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 50.5 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (18-for-70)
- Graham Ike: 20.1 PTS, 9.7 REB, 51.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Drake Jeffries: 10.6 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (86-for-202)
- Jeremiah Oden: 7.9 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (21-for-72)
- Xavier Dusell: 7.5 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (47-for-140)
Fresno State Team Leaders
- Orlando Robinson: 18.7 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 48.1 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
- Anthony Holland: 9.5 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (45-for-99)
- Isaiah Hill: 10.3 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (50-for-135)
- Jordan Campbell: 7.1 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Leo Colimerio: 4.9 PTS, 60.0 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.