The SoCon conference tournament continues Saturday as the No. 4 seed Wofford Terriers (18-12, 10-8 SoCon) face off against the No. 5 seed VMI Keydets (16-14, 9-9 SoCon) at Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville, tipping off at 2:30 PM. Wofford is a 5.5-point favorite to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Wofford vs. VMI Predictions
Wofford vs. VMI Betting Odds
Wofford vs. VMI Last 10 Games
- Wofford has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Wofford games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Terriers games averaged 8.2 fewer points (138.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Terriers are scoring 4.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- VMI has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- VMI’s last 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Keydets games averaged 151.1 total points, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Keydets have a 78.7 points-per-game average, 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Wofford vs. VMI Betting Trends
- Wofford has registered a 13-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Terriers are 8-5 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of Wofford’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The 73.3 points per game the Terriers average are the same as the Keydets allow.
- Wofford has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when putting up more than 73.8 points.
- VMI is 15-11-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Keydets have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- This year, 18 of VMI’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Keydets’ 79.5 points per game are 13.7 more points than the 65.8 the Terriers give up.
- When it scores more than 65.8 points, VMI is 14-8-1 against the spread and 15-11 overall.
Wofford vs. VMI Over/Under Trends
- Wofford and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 146.5 points nine times this season.
- A total of 18 of VMI’s games ended with a combined score over 146.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 146.5 is 6.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Terriers (73.3 points per game) and the Keydets (79.5 points per game).
- The 139.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.9 fewer than the 146.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Terriers games is 138.8 points, 7.7 fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- Keydets’ games have a total points bet of 147.6 points this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Wofford Team Leaders
- B.J. Mack: 16.4 PTS, 55 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (35-for-78)
- Max Klesmit: 15 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (66-for-191)
- Ryan Larson: 9.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (61-for-151)
- Isaiah Bigelow: 8.7 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (40-for-132)
- Austin Patterson: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (40-for-89)
VMI Team Leaders
- Jake Stephens: 19.3 PTS, 9.2 REB, 2 BLK, 55.9 FG%, 48.9 3PT% (66-for-135)
- Kamdyn Curfman: 15.6 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (109-for-279)
- Trey Bonham: 13 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
- Sean Conway: 7.9 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (47-for-149)
- Honor Huff: 10.3 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (50-for-129)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.