Big Sky foes meet when the Weber State Wildcats (20-10, 13-6 Big Sky) host the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (19-10, 13-6 Big Sky) at Dee Events Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022. The Thunderbirds are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 150.5 points.
Weber State vs. Southern Utah Predictions
Weber State vs. Southern Utah Betting Odds
|Weber State||-4.5||150.5 points|
Weber State vs. Southern Utah Last 10 Games
- Weber State is 2-8-0 against the spread and 5-5 overall in its past 10 games.
- Weber State’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 149.7 total points, 0.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Southern Utah covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Southern Utah’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Thunderbirds games averaged 3.5 fewer points (147) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Thunderbirds’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 76.8, two points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Weber State vs. Southern Utah Betting Trends
- Weber State is 13-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 7-10 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Weber State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Wildcats put up 77 points per game, just 4.2 more points than the 72.8 the Thunderbirds give up.
- When Weber State puts up more than 72.8 points, it is 10-8 against the spread and 16-4 overall.
- Southern Utah is 10-17-0 against the spread this year.
- The Thunderbirds have yet to cover a spread (0-2) when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Southern Utah have hit the over 17 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Thunderbirds’ 78.8 points per game are 8.3 more points than the 70.5 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Southern Utah is 10-10 against the spread and 17-5 overall when it scores more than 70.5 points.
Weber State vs. Southern Utah Over/Under Trends
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (150.5 points) 17 times this season.
- In Southern Utah’s 27 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 150.5.
- The Wildcats average 77 points per game against the Thunderbirds’ 78.8, amounting to 5.3 points over the contest’s total of 150.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 7.2 fewer points than the 143.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 146.9 points, 3.6 fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.6 points more than the average over/under in Thunderbirds’ games this season (146.9 points).
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 12.4 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.8 STL, 53 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
- Koby McEwen: 18.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.9 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (62-for-175)
- Jamison Overton: 12.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 12.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.1 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (63-for-145)
- Dontay Bassett: 9.7 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
Southern Utah Team Leaders
- John Knight III: 14.4 PTS, 2.1 STL, 52.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Maizen Fausett: 12.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 49 FG%, 34 3PT% (32-for-94)
- Tevian Jones: 14.6 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (55-for-177)
- Dre Marin: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (49-for-131)
- Jason Spurgin: 7.6 PTS, 65.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.