The Oregon State Beavers (3-26, 1-18 Pac-12) are 9.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a 16-game losing streak when they visit the Washington Huskies (15-15, 10-9 Pac-12) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 146.
Washington vs. Oregon State Predictions
Washington vs. Oregon State Betting Odds
Washington vs. Oregon State Last 10 Games
- Washington is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Washington games has exceeded the set total nine times.
- The Huskies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 139.3 points scored. That’s 6.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Huskies have a points-per-game average 3.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Oregon State covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- Oregon State’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Beavers games averaged 139 total points, seven fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Beavers have a 68.5 points-per-game average, 0.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
Washington vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- Washington has covered the spread in a matchup 16 times this season (16-13-0).
- The Huskies are winless against the spread when they are 9.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The 68 points per game the Huskies put up are 9.9 fewer points than the Beavers allow (77.9).
- Washington is 7-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 77.9 points.
- Oregon State is 9-20-1 against the spread this year.
- The Beavers are 4-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 19 of Oregon State’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The Beavers’ 68.2 points per game are just 2.2 fewer points than the 70.4 the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Oregon State is 7-5 against the spread and 3-9 overall when it scores more than 70.4 points.
Washington vs. Oregon State Over/Under Trends
- Washington and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s total of 146 points 13 times this season.
- This season, 16 games Oregon State played finished with a combined score higher than 146 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 146 is 9.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Huskies (68 points per game) and the Beavers (68.2 points per game).
- This game’s total is 2.3 fewer points than the 148.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Huskies games is 141.6 points, 4.4 fewer than the over/under of 146 points for this contest.
- Beavers games have an over/under of 138.6 points this season, 7.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 22 PTS, 2.5 STL, 46 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (37-for-107)
- Jamal Bey: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.5 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (37-for-121)
- Nate Roberts: 5.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 51.2 FG%
- Daejon Davis: 7.6 PTS, 2 STL, 35.4 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (26-for-83)
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Dashawn Davis: 10.7 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 45.9 FG%, 16.3 3PT% (7-for-43)
- Abdul Alatishe: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Jarod Lucas: 13.2 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (67-for-178)
- Roman Silva: 6.9 PTS, 58.6 FG%
- Glenn Taylor Jr.: 6.8 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (12-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.