The Oregon Ducks (18-12, 11-8 Pac-12) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Washington State Cougars (17-13, 10-9 Pac-12) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.
Washington State vs. Oregon Predictions
Washington State vs. Oregon Betting Odds
|Washington State||-1.5||137 points|
Washington State vs. Oregon Last 10 Games
- Washington State is 2-8-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall over its past 10 matchups.
- The final score of the past 10 Washington State games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Cougars’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.7 points scored. That’s 2.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Cougars have scored 3.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Oregon covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Oregon and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Ducks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 139.4 points scored. That’s 2.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Ducks are scoring 68.2 points per game compared to their 72.0 season average.
Washington State vs. Oregon Betting Trends
- Washington State has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-18-0).
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 9-14 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Washington State’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The 71.6 points per game the Cougars put up are only 3.4 more points than the Ducks allow (68.2).
- When Washington State scores more than 68.2 points, it is 8-9 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- Oregon has compiled an 11-20-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Ducks have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Oregon’s games have gone over the total 17 times out of 32 chances this year.
- The Ducks average 7.0 more points per game (72.0) than the Cougars give up (65.0).
- Oregon is 11-13 against the spread and 17-7 overall when it scores more than 65.0 points.
Washington State vs. Oregon Over/Under Trends
- Washington State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (137 points) 15 times this season.
- In Oregon’s 32 games this season, 17 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 137.
- The Cougars average 71.6 points per game against the Ducks’ 72.0, totaling 6.6 points over the matchup’s point total of 137.
- The 133.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.8 fewer than the 137 total in this contest.
- The Cougars have seen a 137.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.0 point separates the average total points bet in Ducks’ games (138.0 points) and this matchup’s over/under (137 points).
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 14.4 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (87-for-223)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.3 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 51.3 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Mouhamed Gueye: 8.1 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Noah Williams: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.6 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (22-for-84)
- Tyrell Roberts: 10.7 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (59-for-185)
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (57-for-147)
- Jacob Young: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (23-for-86)
- De’Vion Harmon: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.2 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (46-for-126)
- Quincy Guerrier: 9.6 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (42-for-129)
- N’Faly Dante: 8.1 PTS, 66.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.