The No. 2 seed Wagner Seahawks (21-5, 13-3 NEC) are favored by 7.5 points in the NEC Tournament when they face off the No. 3 seed Long Island Sharks (16-13, 12-6 NEC) Saturday at , tipping off at 8:00 PM. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Wagner vs. LIU Predictions
Wagner vs. LIU Betting Odds
Wagner vs. LIU Last 10 Games
- Wagner is 8-2 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Wagner games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Seahawks games averaged 9.7 fewer points (137.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Seahawks have a points-per-game average 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- LIU has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- LIU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Sharks games averaged 0.2 more points (147.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Sharks are scoring 77.3 points per game compared to their 75.3 season average.
Wagner vs. LIU Betting Trends
- Wagner has registered a 12-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Seahawks went 7-6-1 against the spread.
- Wagner games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Seahawks record 72.6 points per game, only 0.6 fewer points than the 73.2 the Sharks allow.
- When Wagner scores more than 73.2 points, it is 6-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- LIU is 12-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sharks have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving LIU have hit the over 11 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Sharks score an average of 75.3 points per game, 13.2 more points than the 62.1 the Seahawks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.1 points, LIU is 12-8 against the spread and 15-8 overall.
Wagner vs. LIU Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Wagner’s 21 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 147 points.
- A total of 10 of LIU’s games finished with a combined score higher than 147 points this season.
- The Seahawks average 72.6 points per game against the Sharks’ 75.3, amounting to 0.9 points over the game’s total of 147.
- The 135.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 11.7 fewer than the 147 over/under in this contest.
- The Seahawks have seen a 136.3 average over/under in their games this season, 10.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates this matchup’s over/under (147 points) and the average total points bet in Sharks’ games (145.5 points) this season.
Wagner Team Leaders
- Alex Morales: 18.2 PTS, 8 REB, 1.8 STL, 50.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Will Martinez: 12.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.4 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Raekwon Rogers: 11 PTS, 59.7 FG%, 60 3PT% (3-for-5)
- Elijah Ford: 11.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 54.7 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Delonnie Hunt: 8.3 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (23-for-75)
LIU Team Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers: 19 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.6 BLK, 45.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (84-for-216)
- Eral Penn: 17.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.1 BLK, 42.9 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (40-for-133)
- Isaac Kante: 12 PTS, 7.5 REB, 53.1 FG%, 19 3PT% (4-for-21)
- Kyndall Davis: 9.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.1 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (27-for-97)
- Tre Wood: 6.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.1 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (12-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.