The Utah Utes (11-18, 4-15 Pac-12) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Colorado Buffaloes (19-10, 11-8 Pac-12) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 139.5.
Utah vs. Colorado Predictions
Utah vs. Colorado Betting Odds
Utah vs. Colorado Last 10 Games
- Utah covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Utes games averaged 139.5 total points, the same as this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Utes have a points-per-game average 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Colorado is 7-3 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Colorado games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Buffaloes games averaged 2.3 fewer points (137.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Buffaloes have a 69.3 points-per-game average, 1.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Utah vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Utah is 10-17-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Utes went 6-7-1 against the spread.
- Utah’s games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Utes average only 3.3 more points per game (69.7) than the Buffaloes allow (66.4).
- When Utah scores more than 66.4 points, it is 6-7-2 against the spread and 7-9 overall.
- Colorado has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-17-2).
- The Buffaloes are 5-6 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 31 chances this year.
- The Buffaloes average just 0.4 more points per game (70.4) than the Utes give up (70).
- When it scores more than 70 points, Colorado is 8-3-2 against the spread and 13-0 overall.
Utah vs. Colorado Over/Under Trends
- Utah and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (139.5 points) 15 times this season.
- A total of 13 of Colorado’s games ended with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 139.5 is 0.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Utes (69.7 points per game) and the Buffaloes (70.4 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 3.1 fewer points than the 136.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Utes games is 139.1 points, 0.4 fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- Buffaloes games have an over/under of 136.9 points this season, 2.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Utah Team Leaders
- Marco Anthony: 9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 40.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Rollie Worster: 7.9 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Branden Carlson: 13.3 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 50.4 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Both Gach: 9.3 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (28-for-92)
- Lazar Stefanovic: 7.4 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (30-for-101)
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 14.4 PTS, 9.3 REB, 46.8 FG%, 31 3PT% (26-for-84)
- Evan Battey: 11.7 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 50 3PT% (31-for-62)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11.1 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (34-for-108)
- Tristan da Silva: 9.4 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (25-for-65)
- Nique Clifford: 6.6 PTS, 47 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.