The No. 4 seed Troy Trojans (19-10, 10-6 Sun Belt) are favored by eight points in the Sun Belt Tournament over the No. 12 seed Little Rock Trojans (9-18, 3-11 Sun Belt). The teams will hit the court Saturday at 3:00 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Troy vs. Little Rock Predictions
Troy vs. Little Rock Betting Odds
Troy vs. Little Rock Last 10 Games
- Troy is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Troy and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Troy Trojans games averaged 133.8 total points, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Troy Trojans are scoring 3.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Little Rock covered the spread twice in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Little Rock games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Little Rock Trojans games averaged 133.6 total points, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Little Rock Trojans have scored 6.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 66.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Troy vs. Little Rock Betting Trends
- Troy has covered the spread 15 times this season (15-11-0).
- The Troy Trojans are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Games involving Troy have hit the over 11 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Troy Trojans score just 3.7 fewer points per game (69.6) than the Little Rock Trojans give up (73.3).
- Troy is 5-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 73.3 points.
- Little Rock has covered the spread seven times this season (7-17-0).
- The Little Rock Trojans have an ATS record of 3-12 when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This season, 11 of Little Rock’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Little Rock Trojans put up an average of 66.9 points per game, only 1.7 more points than the 65.2 the Troy Trojans allow.
- When it scores more than 65.2 points, Little Rock is 6-5 against the spread and 7-6 overall.
Troy vs. Little Rock Over/Under Trends
- This season, 13 of Troy’s 26 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 134 points.
- A total of 15 of Little Rock’s games finished with a combined score higher than 134 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.5 points per game, 2.5 points more than the over/under of 134 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 138.5 points per game, 4.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Troy Trojans have seen a 135.4 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Trojans’ games have a total points bet of 137.1 points this season, 3.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Troy Team Leaders
- Efe Odigie: 11.6 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Zay Williams: 8.3 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (16-for-38)
- Duke Deen: 9.0 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (52-for-151)
- Desmond Williams: 6.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (48-for-131)
- Christyon Eugene: 4.4 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
Little Rock Team Leaders
- Isaiah Palermo: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Jovan Stulic: 7.7 PTS, 51.0 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (39-for-91)
- Nikola Maric: 12.9 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- D.J. Smith: 6.7 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 26.0 3PT% (13-for-50)
- Myron Gardner: 10.3 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.