The Texas A&M Aggies (19-11, 8-9 SEC) are favored (-2) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Mississippi State Bulldogs (17-13, 8-9 SEC) at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Reed Arena. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Texas A&M vs. Mississippi State Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Mississippi State Betting Odds
|Texas A&M||-2||134.5 points|
Texas A&M vs. Mississippi State Last 10 Games
- Texas A&M is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Texas A&M’s past 10 outings saw eight hit the over.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 2.8 more points (137.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Aggies have a points-per-game average 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Mississippi State covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Mississippi State’s last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 138.4 total points, 3.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a 64 points-per-game average, 7.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Texas A&M vs. Mississippi State Betting Trends
- Texas A&M has put together a record of 15-13-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Aggies have an ATS record of 6-8-1.
- Games involving Texas A&M have hit the over 21 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Aggies put up 6.6 more points per game (73.3) than the Bulldogs allow (66.7).
- Texas A&M has an 11-8 record against the spread and a 16-4 record overall when putting up more than 66.7 points.
- Mississippi State is 15-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Bulldogs have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- This year, 16 of Mississippi State’s games have gone over the point total out of 31 chances.
- The Bulldogs score just 4.6 more points per game (71.4) than the Aggies allow their opponents to score (66.8).
- Mississippi State is 13-8 against the spread and 15-6 overall when it scores more than 66.8 points.
Texas A&M vs. Mississippi State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas A&M and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 134.5 points 18 times.
- A total of 19 of Mississippi State’s games ended with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.7 points per game, 10.2 points more than the point total of 134.5 for this matchup.
- The 133.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are one fewer than the 134.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 136 points, 1.5 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- Bulldogs’ games have a total points bet of 138 points this season, 3.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 14.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (36-for-104)
- Tyrece Radford: 10.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (31-for-81)
- Henry Coleman III: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 56.1 FG%
- Wade Taylor IV: 8.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.3 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (34-for-120)
- Marcus Williams: 7.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.2 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (28-for-99)
Mississippi State Team Leaders
- Iverson Molinar: 17.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.7 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (26-for-101)
- Garrison Brooks: 10.8 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- D.J. Jeffries: 9.4 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (27-for-92)
- Shakeel Moore: 8.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (39-for-123)
- Tolu Smith: 13.5 PTS, 55.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.