Two streaking teams square off when the No. 13 Tennessee Volunteers (22-7, 13-4 SEC) host the No. 14 Arkansas Razorbacks (24-6, 13-4 SEC) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The Razorbacks are 6.5-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their three-game win streak allive against the Volunteers, winners of three straight. The point total is 139.5 in the matchup.
Tennessee vs. Arkansas Predictions
Tennessee vs. Arkansas Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Tennessee has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Volunteers games averaged four fewer points (135.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Volunteers have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Arkansas has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Arkansas and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Razorbacks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 144.8 points scored. That’s 5.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Razorbacks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 75.4, two points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Tennessee vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- Tennessee has covered the spread in a matchup 17 times this season (17-12-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Volunteers have an ATS record of 8-7.
- This season, Tennessee’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Volunteers score 5.7 more points per game (73.5) than the Razorbacks allow (67.8).
- Tennessee has a 13-7 record against the spread and an 18-2 record overall when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- Arkansas has covered the spread 18 times over 30 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Razorbacks have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Arkansas have hit the over 17 times this season.
- The Razorbacks put up 14.4 more points per game (77.4) than the Volunteers give up to opponents (63).
- Arkansas is 16-12 against the spread and 22-6 overall when it scores more than 63 points.
Tennessee vs. Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, 13 of Tennessee’s 29 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- In Arkansas’ 30 games this season, 18 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 139.5.
- The Volunteers average 73.5 points per game against the Razorbacks’ 77.4, amounting to 11.4 points over the matchup’s point total of 139.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 130.8 points per game, 8.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Volunteers have seen a 138.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Razorbacks’ games this season (145.7 points).
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.6 PTS, 2.3 STL, 45 FG%, 33 3PT% (34-for-103)
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.2 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (84-for-214)
- Josiah-Jordan James: 9.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (42-for-140)
- Zakai Zeigler: 8.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.3 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (37-for-104)
- John Fulkerson: 7.4 PTS, 52.8 FG%
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (65-for-202)
- Jaylin Williams: 10.9 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 48.3 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (13-for-54)
- Stanley Umude: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (39-for-107)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.4 PTS, 52 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Davonte Davis: 8.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 29 3PT% (18-for-62)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.