The Syracuse Orange (15-15, 9-10 ACC) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Miami Hurricanes (21-9, 13-6 ACC) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Carrier Dome. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 154.
Syracuse vs. Miami Predictions
Syracuse vs. Miami Betting Odds
Syracuse vs. Miami Last 10 Games
- Syracuse is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Syracuse’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The Orange’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 148.6 points scored. That’s 5.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Orange have a points-per-game average 0.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Miami is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Miami games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Hurricanes games averaged 138.7 total points, 15.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Hurricanes have a 72.7 points-per-game average, 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Syracuse vs. Miami Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 15-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Orange are 9-9 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 17 of Syracuse’s games have gone over the point total out of 31 chances.
- The 76.9 points per game the Orange average are 6.1 more points than the Hurricanes allow (70.8).
- Syracuse is 13-8 against the spread and 14-7 overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- Miami has covered the spread 16 times this season (16-14-0).
- The Hurricanes are 7-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 18 times this year.
- The Hurricanes put up just 0.3 fewer points per game (74.9) than the Orange give up to opponents (75.2).
- Miami is 11-5 against the spread and 15-1 overall when it scores more than 75.2 points.
Syracuse vs. Miami Over/Under Trends
- This season, Syracuse and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 154 points 15 times.
- Seven of Miami’s games ended with a combined score over 154 points this season.
- The total for the game of 154 is 2.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Orange (76.9 points per game) and the Hurricanes (74.9 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is eight fewer points than the 146 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Orange games is 147.5 points, 6.5 fewer than the over/under of 154 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 12.5 points more than the average over/under in Hurricanes’ games this season (141.5 points).
Syracuse Team Leaders
- Buddy Boeheim: 19 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.6 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (80-for-241)
- Cole Swider: 13.7 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (72-for-176)
- Jimmy Boeheim: 13.3 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (30-for-83)
- Joseph Girard III: 13.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (77-for-189)
- Jesse Edwards: 12 PTS, 1.1 STL, 2.8 BLK, 69.1 FG%
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.2 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (52-for-139)
- Isaiah Wong: 15.5 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (42-for-133)
- Charlie Moore: 12.5 PTS, 2 STL, 45.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (50-for-130)
- Jordan Miller: 9.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 54 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Sam Waardenburg: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (33-for-74)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.