The No. 1 seed South Dakota State Jackrabbits (27-4, 18-0 Summit) are favored by 23 points in the Summit Tournament when they play the No. 8 seed Omaha Mavericks (5-24, 4-14 Summit) Saturday at Denny Sanford Premier Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Predictions
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Betting Odds
|South Dakota State||-23||161 points|
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Last 10 Games
- South Dakota State is 10-0 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- South Dakota State’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Jackrabbits games averaged 158 total points, three fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Jackrabbits have scored 0.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Omaha has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Omaha games have gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 153.3 total points, 7.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 2.8 more points per contest compared to their 69.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Betting Trends
- South Dakota State has put together a record of 17-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jackrabbits have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 23-point favorites.
- This season, 16 of South Dakota State’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The 87.2 points per game the Jackrabbits average are only 3.8 more points than the Mavericks give up (83.4).
- When South Dakota State totals more than 83.4 points, it is 14-4 against the spread and 17-2 overall.
- Omaha is 15-13-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 23-point underdogs or more, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Omaha’s games have gone over the total 18 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Mavericks’ 69.3 points per game are only 4.5 fewer points than the 73.8 the Jackrabbits allow.
- Omaha has put together a 5-3 ATS record and a 2-6 overall record in games it scores more than 73.8 points.
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Over/Under Trends
- South Dakota State and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 161 points 13 times this season.
- In Omaha’s 28 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 161.
- The over/under for the matchup of 161 is 4.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Jackrabbits (87.2 points per game) and the Mavericks (69.3 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 3.8 fewer points than the 157.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Jackrabbits games is 158.7 points, 2.3 fewer than the over/under of 161 points for this contest.
- Mavericks games have an over/under of 148 points this season, 13 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
South Dakota State Team Leaders
- Baylor Scheierman: 16.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 52 FG%, 46.8 3PT% (72-for-154)
- Doug Wilson: 16 PTS, 57.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Zeke Mayo: 9.5 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (48-for-114)
- Alex Arians: 8.1 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 51.5 3PT% (34-for-66)
- Charlie Easley: 7.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (42-for-84)
Omaha Team Leaders
- Frankie Fidler: 12.1 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (33-for-81)
- Felix Lemetti: 10.3 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (63-for-176)
- Marco Smith: 7.4 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (21-for-55)
- Darrius Hughes: 9.2 PTS, 51 FG%
- Akol Arop: 5.3 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.