The VCU Rams (21-7, 14-3 A-10) are 2-point underdogs as they look to build on an eight-game winning streak when they visit the Saint Louis Billikens (20-10, 11-6 A-10) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Chaifetz Arena. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Saint Louis vs. VCU Predictions
Saint Louis vs. VCU Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-2||134.5 points|
Saint Louis vs. VCU Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis is 6-4 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Saint Louis’ last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Billikens games averaged 4.3 more points (138.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Billikens’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- VCU has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- VCU and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 4.6 fewer points (129.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Rams are scoring 71.1 points per game compared to their 66.2 season average.
Saint Louis vs. VCU Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has covered the spread 17 times this season (17-11-1).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Billikens have an ATS record of 13-6-1.
- This season, 15 of Saint Louis’ games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The 77.7 points per game the Billikens record are 17.2 more points than the Rams give up (60.5).
- Saint Louis is 17-9-1 against the spread and 20-8 overall when scoring more than 60.5 points.
- VCU has covered the spread in a game 18 times this season (18-10-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Rams have gone 8-1 against the spread.
- Games involving VCU have hit the over 14 times this season.
- The Rams put up an average of 66.2 points per game, just 1.8 fewer points than the 68.0 the Billikens give up.
- When it scores more than 68.0 points, VCU is 10-2 against the spread and 12-0 overall.
Saint Louis vs. VCU Over/Under Trends
- Saint Louis and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 134.5 points 18 times this season.
- There have been eight VCU games that have ended with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 134.5 is 9.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Billikens (77.7 points per game) and the Rams (66.2 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 128.5 points per game, 6.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Billikens have seen a 141.6 over/under in their games this season, 7.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.8 points more than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (128.7 points).
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11.0 PTS, 8.0 AST, 2.1 STL, 44.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (21-for-55)
- Francis Okoro: 10.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 59.0 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.1 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (68-for-166)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 9.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.5 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (17-for-42)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.1 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (33-for-97)
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 12.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 46.4 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (52-for-137)
- Adrian Baldwin Jr.: 11.1 PTS, 5.5 AST, 2.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (27-for-61)
- KeShawn Curry: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.3 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
- Jayden Nunn: 8.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.0 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Hason Ward: 6.6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 54.0 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.