Portland vs. San Diego Predictions
Portland vs. San Diego Betting Odds
Portland vs. San Diego Last 10 Games
- Portland is 5-5 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Portland’s last 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Pilots games averaged 7.2 more points (143.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Pilots have a points-per-game average 0.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- San Diego is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- San Diego’s last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The last 10 Toreros games averaged 136.6 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Toreros have a 62 points-per-game average, 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Portland vs. San Diego Betting Trends
- Portland is 17-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Pilots have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Portland have hit the over 13 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Pilots average seven more points per game (74.1) than the Toreros allow (67.1).
- When Portland puts up more than 67.1 points, it is 10-7-1 against the spread and 14-6 overall.
- San Diego is 14-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Toreros have an ATS record of 7-8.
- This year, San Diego’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 28 chances.
- The Toreros score an average of 65.9 points per game, six fewer points than the 71.9 the Pilots give up.
- When it scores more than 71.9 points, San Diego is 6-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
Portland vs. San Diego Over/Under Trends
- This season, Portland games have gone over this matchup’s 136-point total 19 times.
- This season, 14 of San Diego’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140 points per game, four points more than the over/under of 136 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is three fewer points than the 139 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Pilots have seen a 144.3 over/under in their games this season, 8.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (136 points) and the average total points bet in Toreros’ games (135.8 points) this season.
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Moses Wood: 14.1 PTS, 49 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (60-for-132)
- Chris Austin: 14.1 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (41-for-132)
- Michael Meadows: 10.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (25-for-77)
- Chika Nduka: 7.6 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
San Diego Team Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington: 13.4 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (40-for-114)
- Terrell Brown: 8.4 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 48.6 FG%
- Wayne McKinney III: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Joey Calcaterra: 8.3 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (30-for-88)
- Jase Townsend: 11.1 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (26-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.