Portland vs. San Diego Predictions
Portland vs. San Diego Betting Odds
Portland vs. San Diego Last 10 Games
- Portland is 5-5 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Portland’s last 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Pilots games averaged 7.2 more points (143.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Pilots have a points-per-game average 0.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- San Diego is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- San Diego’s last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The last 10 Toreros games averaged 136.6 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Toreros have a 62 points-per-game average, 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Portland vs. San Diego Betting Trends
- Portland is 17-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Pilots have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Portland have hit the over 13 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Pilots average seven more points per game (74.1) than the Toreros allow (67.1).
- When Portland puts up more than 67.1 points, it is 10-7-1 against the spread and 14-6 overall.
- San Diego is 14-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Toreros have an ATS record of 7-8.
- This year, San Diego’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 28 chances.
- The Toreros score an average of 65.9 points per game, six fewer points than the 71.9 the Pilots give up.
- When it scores more than 71.9 points, San Diego is 6-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
Portland vs. San Diego Over/Under Trends
- This season, Portland games have gone over this matchup’s 136-point total 19 times.
- This season, 14 of San Diego’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140 points per game, four points more than the over/under of 136 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is three fewer points than the 139 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Pilots have seen a 144.3 over/under in their games this season, 8.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (136 points) and the average total points bet in Toreros’ games (135.8 points) this season.
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Moses Wood: 14.1 PTS, 49 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (60-for-132)
- Chris Austin: 14.1 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (41-for-132)
- Michael Meadows: 10.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (25-for-77)
- Chika Nduka: 7.6 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
San Diego Team Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington: 13.4 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (40-for-114)
- Terrell Brown: 8.4 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 48.6 FG%
- Wayne McKinney III: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Joey Calcaterra: 8.3 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (30-for-88)
- Jase Townsend: 11.1 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (26-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.