The Ole Miss Rebels (13-17, 4-13 SEC) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Vanderbilt Commodores (14-15, 6-11 SEC) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022 as 1-point favorites. The Commodores have also lost three games in a row. The point total for the matchup is set at 135.
Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt Betting Odds
|Ole Miss||-1||135 points|
Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt Last 10 Games
- Ole Miss has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Ole Miss games has exceeded the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Rebels games averaged 134.9 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Rebels have scored 2.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Vanderbilt is 3-7 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have hit the over in nine of the past 10 games.
- The Commodores’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 137.9 points scored. That’s 2.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Commodores’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 73.5, 3.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Ole Miss is 13-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rebels are 4-10 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Ole Miss’ games have hit the over 16 times out of 29 chances.
- The Rebels put up 68.6 points per game, only 0.9 more points than the 67.7 the Commodores allow.
- Ole Miss is 8-8 against the spread and 10-7 overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- Vanderbilt has put together a record of 16-12-1 against the spread this year.
- The Commodores are 7-6-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, 16 of Vanderbilt’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Commodores score just 1.0 more point per game (69.7) than the Rebels allow (68.7).
- Vanderbilt is 13-5-1 against the spread and 12-7 overall when it scores more than 68.7 points.
Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt Over/Under Trends
- This season, 16 of Ole Miss’ 29 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 135 points.
- There have been 19 Vanderbilt games that have finished with a combined score higher than 135 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 135 is 3.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rebels (68.6 points per game) and the Commodores (69.7 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 1.4 fewer points than the 136.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Rebels have seen a 135.3 over/under in their games this season, 0.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Commodores’ games this season (137.7 points).
Ole Miss Team Leaders
- Nysier Brooks: 9.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.3 BLK, 58.7 FG%
- Luis Rodriguez: 6.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.6 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (29-for-97)
- Matthew Murrell: 11.8 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (55-for-142)
- Jarkel Joiner: 13.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.9 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (34-for-98)
- Jaemyn Brakefield: 8.0 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (31-for-81)
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 20.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (52-for-156)
- Jordan Wright: 11.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (34-for-107)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.4 FG%
- Myles Stute: 8.1 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (58-for-139)
- Jamaine Mann: 5.5 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.