The Old Dominion Monarchs (12-18, 7-10 C-USA) are only 1.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game home win streak when they take on the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (22-8, 13-4 C-USA) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Ted Constant Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 133.5 for the matchup.
Old Dominion vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions
Old Dominion vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Odds
|Old Dominion||-1.5||133.5 points|
Old Dominion vs. Middle Tennessee Last 10 Games
- Old Dominion covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Old Dominion’s past 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Monarchs games averaged 4.4 more points (137.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Monarchs are scoring 0.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Middle Tennessee has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Middle Tennessee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Blue Raiders games averaged 8.1 more points (141.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Blue Raiders have scored 0.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Old Dominion vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Old Dominion is 12-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Monarchs have an ATS record of 6-4.
- Old Dominion games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Monarchs put up 66.5 points per game, only 0.2 more points than the 66.3 the Blue Raiders give up.
- Old Dominion is 9-4 against the spread and 10-4 overall when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread in a game 21 times this season (21-6-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Blue Raiders have gone 9-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Middle Tennessee have hit the over 15 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Blue Raiders’ 74.3 points per game are 7.4 more points than the 66.9 the Monarchs give up.
- When it scores more than 66.9 points, Middle Tennessee is 16-4 against the spread and 19-3 overall.
Old Dominion vs. Middle Tennessee Over/Under Trends
- Old Dominion and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (133.5 points) 15 times this season.
- In Middle Tennessee’s 27 games this season, 18 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 133.5.
- The point total for the contest of 133.5 is 7.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Monarchs (66.5 points per game) and the Blue Raiders (74.3 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 0.3 fewer points than the 133.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Monarchs games is 0.3 points fewer than the over/under of 133.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 6.2 points separates the average total points bet in Blue Raiders’ games (139.7 points) and this contest’s over/under (133.5 points).
Old Dominion Team Leaders
- Austin Trice: 13.3 PTS, 9 REB, 54.8 FG%
- Kalu Ezikpe: 11.2 PTS, 7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.9 FG%
- Mekhi Long: 8.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.5 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Jaylin Hunter: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.3 FG%, 36 3PT% (40-for-111)
- C.J. Keyser: 14 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (39-for-114)
Middle Tennessee Team Leaders
- Josh Jefferson: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (71-for-192)
- Eli Lawrence: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.7 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (51-for-146)
- Donovan Sims: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.5 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (41-for-126)
- DeAndre Dishman: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.1 FG%
- Camryn Weston: 8.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 54.1 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.