Northern Iowa vs. Illinois State Predictions
Northern Iowa vs. Illinois State Betting Odds
|Northern Iowa||-7||151 points|
Northern Iowa vs. Illinois State Last 10 Games
- Northern Iowa is 8-2 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Northern Iowa’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Panthers games averaged 139.9 total points, 11.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 0.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Illinois State is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Illinois State games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Redbirds games averaged 141.6 total points, 9.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Redbirds have scored 8.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Northern Iowa vs. Illinois State Betting Trends
- Northern Iowa has put together a 12-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Northern Iowa’s games have gone over the total 17 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up 75.4 points per game, only 0.8 more points than the 74.6 the Redbirds allow.
- Northern Iowa has a 9-3-1 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when putting up more than 74.6 points.
- Illinois State has covered the spread 17 times this year (17-14-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 7 points or more so far this year, the Redbirds went 7-4 against the spread.
- This season, Illinois State’s games have hit the over 19 times.
- The Redbirds average just 3.5 more points per game (74.4) than the Panthers allow (70.9).
- Illinois State has put together an 11-5 ATS record and an 11-7 overall record in games it scores more than 70.9 points.
Northern Iowa vs. Illinois State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Northern Iowa’s 27 games have gone over Friday’s total of 151 points.
- In Illinois State’s 32 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 151.
- The Panthers average 75.4 points per game against the Redbirds’ 74.4, amounting to 1.2 points under the matchup’s point total of 151.
- This matchup’s over/under is 5.5 fewer points than the 145.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Panthers games is 138.8 points, 12.2 fewer than the over/under of 151 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.7 points separates this game’s over/under (151 points) and the average total points bet in Redbirds’ games (142.3 points) this season.
Northern Iowa Team Leaders
- AJ Green: 19.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (80-for-212)
- Noah Carter: 14.8 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (35-for-110)
- Nate Heise: 9.1 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Trae Berhow: 9.8 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (49-for-131)
- Bowen Born: 7.6 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
Illinois State Team Leaders
- Antonio Reeves: 20.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (75-for-191)
- Kendall Lewis: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.1 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Josiah Strong: 11.4 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (81-for-196)
- Mark Freeman: 8.9 PTS, 38 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Sy Chatman: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.