The No. 9 seed Northeastern Huskies (8-21, 2-16 CAA) are 5.5-point favorites in the CAA Tournament over the No. 8 seed William & Mary Tribe (5-26, 4-14 CAA) on Saturday at Kaplan Arena. The contest tips at 5:00 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Northeastern vs. William & Mary Predictions
Northeastern vs. William & Mary Betting Odds
Northeastern vs. William & Mary Last 10 Games
- Northeastern is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Northeastern’s past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 7.6 more points (138.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Huskies’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- William & Mary covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 William & Mary games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Tribe games averaged 11.1 more points (141.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Tribe’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 60.5, 3.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Northeastern vs. William & Mary Betting Trends
- Northeastern has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-19-1).
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Huskies have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Northeastern games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The 64.3 points per game the Huskies average are 10.3 fewer points than the Tribe allow (74.6).
- Northeastern is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when scoring more than 74.6 points.
- William & Mary is 12-18-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Tribe have an ATS record of 11-14.
- William & Mary’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Tribe’s 63.9 points per game are 5.4 fewer points than the 69.3 the Huskies allow.
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, William & Mary is 6-3 against the spread and 3-7 overall.
Northeastern vs. William & Mary Over/Under Trends
- This season, 18 of Northeastern’s 30 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 130.5 points.
- This season, 20 games William & Mary played finished with a combined score higher than 130.5 points.
- The Huskies average 64.3 points per game against the Tribe’s 63.9, amounting to 2.3 points under the matchup’s total of 130.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 13.4 fewer points than the 143.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Huskies games is 135.9 points, 5.4 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.0 points separates the average total points bet in Tribe’s games (139.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (130.5 points).
Northeastern Team Leaders
- Chris Doherty: 11.3 PTS, 9.1 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Nikola Djogo: 11.8 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (50-for-121)
- Jahmyl Telfort: 12.9 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (28-for-108)
- Shaquille Walters: 10.9 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (31-for-98)
- Jason Strong: 6.0 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (30-for-92)
William & Mary Team Leaders
- Connor Kochera: 10.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.0 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (43-for-131)
- Ben Wight: 11.5 PTS, 61.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Brandon Carroll: 8.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.4 BLK, 39.7 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (31-for-96)
- Julian Lewis: 7.3 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (31-for-102)
- Tyler Rice: 7.3 PTS, 31.9 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (32-for-116)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.