The Niagara Purple Eagles (13-15, 8-11 MAAC) host the Marist Red Foxes (14-14, 9-10 MAAC) after winning three home games in a row. The Purple Eagles are favored by just 3 points in the matchup, which tips at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022. The over/under is set at 130 for the matchup.
Niagara vs. Marist Predictions
Niagara vs. Marist Betting Odds
Niagara vs. Marist Last 10 Games
- Niagara has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Niagara games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Purple Eagles games averaged 131.2 total points, 1.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Purple Eagles have a points-per-game average 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Marist has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Marist’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Red Foxes games averaged 135.4 total points, 5.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Red Foxes’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 69.9, 0.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Niagara vs. Marist Betting Trends
- Niagara has covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this season (14-10-0).
- The Purple Eagles are 6-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of Niagara’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The 67.2 points per game the Purple Eagles put up are the same as the Red Foxes allow.
- When Niagara puts up more than 67.3 points, it is 10-3 against the spread and 10-6 overall.
- Marist has covered the spread 12 times this year (12-13-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Red Foxes are 5-3 against the spread.
- This season, Marist’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 25 chances.
- The Red Foxes put up an average of 70 points per game, just 3.9 more points than the 66.1 the Purple Eagles give up to opponents.
- Marist has put together an 8-6 ATS record and an 11-5 overall record in games it scores more than 66.1 points.
Niagara vs. Marist Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Niagara games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 130 points.
- A total of 18 of Marist’s games ended with a combined score higher than 130 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.2 points per game, 7.2 points more than the point total of 130 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.4 points per game, 3.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Purple Eagles games is 133.8 points, 3.8 more than the over/under of 130 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.9 points separates the average total points bet in Red Foxes’ games (132.9 points) and this matchup’s over/under (130 points).
Niagara Team Leaders
- Marcus Hammond: 18 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (62-for-168)
- Jordan Cintron: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 52.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Sam Iorio: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (23-for-88)
- Noah Thomasson: 10.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (22-for-64)
- Greg Kuakumensah: 7.6 PTS, 56.9 FG%, 61.9 3PT% (13-for-21)
Marist Team Leaders
- Ricardo Wright: 13.9 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (57-for-147)
- Jao Ituka: 15.4 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (15-for-33)
- Jordan Jones: 7.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 64.5 FG%
- Samkelo Cele: 9.2 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (29-for-90)
- Matt Herasme: 4.3 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.