Murray State vs. Southeast Missouri State Predictions
Murray State vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Odds
|Murray State||-16||152 points|
Murray State vs. Southeast Missouri State Last 10 Games
- Murray State covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- Murray State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Racers games averaged 12.1 fewer points (139.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Racers have scored 6.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Southeast Missouri State is 5-5 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The Redhawks and their opponents have hit the over in two of those games.
- The Redhawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 149.3 points scored. That’s 2.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Redhawks are scoring 74.9 points per game compared to their 75.6 season average.
Murray State vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Trends
- Murray State has covered the spread in a game 16 times this season (16-10-1).
- In games they have played as 16-point favorites or more, the Racers have an ATS record of 6-2-1.
- Games involving Murray State have hit the over 10 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Racers average only 2.4 more points per game (79.3) than the Redhawks allow (76.9).
- Murray State is 10-2-1 against the spread and 16-0 overall when scoring more than 76.9 points.
- Southeast Missouri State has registered a 14-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 16-point underdogs.
- Southeast Missouri State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Redhawks put up an average of 75.6 points per game, 13.9 more points than the 61.7 the Racers give up.
- When it scores more than 61.7 points, Southeast Missouri State is 13-12-1 against the spread and 13-15 overall.
Murray State vs. Southeast Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Murray State and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 152 points four times.
- This season, 13 games Southeast Missouri State played finished with a combined score higher than 152 points.
- The Racers average 79.3 points per game against the Redhawks’ 75.6, totaling 2.9 points over the contest’s over/under of 152.
- This game’s over/under is 13.4 fewer points than the 138.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Racers games is 141 points, 11 fewer than the over/under of 152 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.5 points more than the average over/under in Redhawks’ games this season (148.5 points).
Murray State Team Leaders
- K.J. Williams: 18.2 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 54.4 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (30-for-96)
- Tevin Brown: 16.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.2 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (94-for-239)
- Justice Hill: 13 PTS, 5.1 AST, 42.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (54-for-153)
- Trae Hannibal: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Damiree Burns: 6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 57.9 FG%
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Eric Reed Jr.: 16.2 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (69-for-189)
- Phillip Russell: 13.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (48-for-140)
- Nygal Russell: 8 PTS, 42 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (40-for-115)
- Chris Harris: 9.6 PTS, 39 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (34-for-97)
- Manny Patterson: 8.1 PTS, 58.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.