The Montana State Bobcats (23-7, 15-4 Big Sky) host the Northern Colorado Bears (18-13, 13-6 Big Sky) after winning eight straight home games. The Bobcats are favored by 6 points in the contest, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 148.5.
Montana State vs. Northern Colorado Predictions
Montana State vs. Northern Colorado Betting Odds
|Montana State||-6||148.5 points|
Montana State vs. Northern Colorado Last 10 Games
- Montana State is 8-2 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Montana State games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Bobcats games averaged 141.4 total points, 7.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bobcats have a points-per-game average 1.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Colorado has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Northern Colorado games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Bears’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 150.7 points scored. That’s 2.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bears have scored 1.7 more points per contest compared to their 78.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Montana State vs. Northern Colorado Betting Trends
- Montana State has covered the spread in a game 14 times this season (14-13-1).
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 6-9.
- Montana State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Bobcats score 76.4 points per game, equal to what the Bears allow.
- Montana State has a 4-3-1 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when scoring more than 76.4 points.
- Northern Colorado has covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-14-2).
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Bears have an ATS record of 3-1-1.
- Games involving Northern Colorado have hit the over 18 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Bears average 10.2 more points per game (78.5) than the Bobcats give up (68.3).
- Northern Colorado has put together a 10-12-2 ATS record and a 17-10 overall record in games it scores more than 68.3 points.
Montana State vs. Northern Colorado Over/Under Trends
- Montana State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (148.5 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been 17 Northern Colorado games that have finished with a combined score over 148.5 points this season.
- The Bobcats average 76.4 points per game against the Bears’ 78.5, amounting to 6.4 points over the contest’s point total of 148.5.
- The 144.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.8 fewer than the 148.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bobcats games is 6.9 points fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.0 point more than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (147.5 points).
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.5 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 59.5 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Xavier Bishop: 14.1 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (46-for-132)
- Abdul Mohamed: 8.0 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 47.0 3PT% (31-for-66)
- Amin Adamu: 11.3 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
- Raequan Battle: 8.3 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (33-for-90)
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 20.6 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (46-for-116)
- Matt Johnson: 13.9 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (67-for-159)
- Bodie Hume: 11.2 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (49-for-158)
- Kur Jockuch: 8.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 64.8 FG%
- Dru Kuxhausen: 11.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (97-for-221)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.