Missouri State vs. Valparaiso Predictions
Missouri State vs. Valparaiso Betting Odds
|Missouri State||-10||144 points|
Missouri State vs. Valparaiso Last 10 Games
- Missouri State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Missouri State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bears games averaged six fewer points (138) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bears have scored 2.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Valparaiso covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Valparaiso and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Beacons games averaged 11.6 fewer points (132.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Beacons have a 69.1 points-per-game average, 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Missouri State vs. Valparaiso Betting Trends
- Missouri State has gone 17-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 10 points or more, the Bears have gone 5-6 against the spread.
- This season, 21 of Missouri State’s games have gone over the point total out of 33 chances.
- The Bears record 77.8 points per game, 7.2 more points than the 70.6 the Beacons give up.
- Missouri State has a 12-11 record against the spread and an 18-6 record overall when putting up more than 70.6 points.
- Valparaiso is 15-13-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 10 points or more so far this year, the Beacons went 3-3 against the spread.
- Valparaiso games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Beacons score an average of 71.2 points per game, just 2.9 more points than the 68.3 the Bears give up.
- Valparaiso is 10-3 against the spread and 11-4 overall when it scores more than 68.3 points.
Missouri State vs. Valparaiso Over/Under Trends
- Missouri State and its opponents have combined to exceed Friday’s over/under of 144 points 17 times this season.
- This season, 11 games Valparaiso played finished with a combined score over 144 points.
- The Bears average 77.8 points per game against the Beacons’ 71.2, totaling five points over the matchup’s over/under of 144.
- This matchup’s point total is 5.1 fewer points than the 138.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Bears games is 141.1 points, 2.9 fewer than the over/under of 144 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10 points separates this contest’s over/under (144 points) and the average total points bet in Beacons’ games (134 points) this season.
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley: 20 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.6 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (63-for-145)
- Gaige Prim: 16.3 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.2 BLK, 57.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Donovan Clay: 8 PTS, 53.5 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
- Ja’Monta Black: 9.2 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 39 3PT% (73-for-187)
- Lu’Cye Patterson: 7.5 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (6-for-36)
Valparaiso Team Leaders
- Ben Krikke: 14.4 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (4-for-26)
- Sheldon Edwards: 11.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.8 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (65-for-178)
- Kevion Taylor: 12.7 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (65-for-168)
- Kobe King: 13.7 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Thomas Kithier: 9.8 PTS, 55.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.