The LSU Tigers (20-10, 8-9 SEC) are favored (by 4 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the No. 25 Alabama Crimson Tide (19-11, 9-8 SEC) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 152 points.
LSU vs. Alabama Predictions
LSU vs. Alabama Betting Odds
LSU vs. Alabama Last 10 Games
- LSU covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 LSU games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 136.1 total points, 15.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 0.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Alabama has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Alabama and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Crimson Tide games averaged 1.1 more points (153.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Crimson Tide’s per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 78.4, 1.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
LSU vs. Alabama Betting Trends
- LSU is 19-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 12-7 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- LSU’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The 73 points per game the Tigers average are the same as the Crimson Tide give up.
- LSU has an 8-0 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when putting up more than 76.1 points.
- Alabama has covered the spread 10 times over 30 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Crimson Tide have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This year, Alabama’s games have hit the over 20 times out of 31 chances.
- The Crimson Tide put up an average of 80.2 points per game, 17.8 more points than the 62.4 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- Alabama is 9-19 against the spread and 19-10 overall when it scores more than 62.4 points.
LSU vs. Alabama Over/Under Trends
- Three LSU games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 152 points.
- This season, 20 games Alabama played finished with a combined score over 152 points.
- The total for the game of 152 is 1.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (73 points per game) and the Crimson Tide (80.2 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 138.5 points per game, 13.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 140.6 points, 11.4 fewer than the over/under of 152 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Crimson Tide’s games this season (152.5 points).
LSU Team Leaders
- Tari Eason: 16.8 PTS, 2 STL, 1.2 BLK, 52 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (25-for-69)
- Darius Days: 13.3 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.4 STL, 42.6 FG%, 35 3PT% (62-for-177)
- Eric Gaines: 9.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 39.6 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (19-for-74)
- Xavier Pinson: 10.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.9 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (23-for-89)
- Brandon Murray: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (35-for-102)
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 16.9 PTS, 40 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (93-for-254)
- Keon Ellis: 11.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (60-for-165)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.3 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (45-for-162)
- JD Davison: 8.5 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
- Charles Bediako: 6.9 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 69.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.