The No. 1 seed Liberty Flames (22-10, 12-4 ASUN) and the No. 2 seed Bellarmine Knights (18-13, 11-5 ASUN) will look to advance in the ASUN tournament on Saturday as they meet in the conference tournament at 6:00 PM. Liberty is listed as an 8-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Liberty vs. Bellarmine Predictions
Liberty vs. Bellarmine Betting Odds
Liberty vs. Bellarmine Last 10 Games
- Liberty is 2-8-0 against the spread and 7-3 overall over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Liberty games has gone over the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Flames games averaged 139.5 total points, 4.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Flames have a points-per-game average 2.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Bellarmine has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Bellarmine and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Knights games averaged 5.8 more points (140.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Knights’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 70.6, 0.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Liberty vs. Bellarmine Betting Trends
- Liberty has covered the spread 12 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- The Flames are 5-10 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Liberty games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Flames score 74.1 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 67.6 the Knights allow.
- Liberty has a 9-10 record against the spread and a 17-5 record overall when putting up more than 67.6 points.
- Bellarmine is 15-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 8 points or more so far this season, the Knights have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Bellarmine have hit the over 11 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Knights’ 70.5 points per game are 6.7 more points than the 63.8 the Flames allow.
- Bellarmine is 12-6 against the spread and 17-5 overall when it scores more than 63.8 points.
Liberty vs. Bellarmine Over/Under Trends
- This season, Liberty games have hit the over on this matchup’s 135-point total 17 times.
- This season, 19 games Bellarmine played finished with a combined score over 135 points.
- The over/under for the game of 135 is 9.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Flames (74.1 points per game) and the Knights (70.5 points per game).
- The 131.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.6 fewer than the 135 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Flames games is 1.5 points fewer than the over/under of 135 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Knights’ games this season (140.9 points).
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 24.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (139-for-352)
- Kyle Rode: 9.1 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (45-for-104)
- Shiloh Robinson: 9.8 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (23-for-60)
- Keegan McDowell: 10.0 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (76-for-182)
- Blake Preston: 6.2 PTS, 60.6 FG%
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 16.3 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 49.8 FG%, 22.4 3PT% (13-for-58)
- CJ Fleming: 15.3 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (77-for-199)
- Juston Betz: 7.1 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.4 STL, 53.6 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Ethan Claycomb: 8.4 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (39-for-114)
- Curt Hopf: 7.3 PTS, 55.5 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.