The Kansas State Wildcats (14-15, 6-11 Big 12) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma Sooners (16-14, 6-11 Big 12) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Bramlage Coliseum. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is 134.5 in the matchup.
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma Predictions
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma Betting Odds
|Kansas State||-2.5||134.5 points|
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma Last 10 Games
- Kansas State covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Kansas State’s last 10 outings saw eight go over the total.
- The Wildcats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.2 points scored. That’s 2.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 2.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Sooners games averaged 130.8 total points, 3.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Sooners have a 63.7 points-per-game average, 4.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Kansas State is 16-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 5-6 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Kansas State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this season.
- The Wildcats average only 4.3 more points per game (69.0) than the Sooners allow (64.7).
- When Kansas State scores more than 64.7 points, it is 14-6 against the spread and 13-7 overall.
- Oklahoma is 14-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sooners have an ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 17 of Oklahoma’s games have gone over the point total out of 31 chances.
- The Sooners put up an average of 68.5 points per game, just 1.6 more points than the 66.9 the Wildcats give up.
- When it scores more than 66.9 points, Oklahoma is 11-6 against the spread and 13-5 overall.
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma Over/Under Trends
- A total of 16 Kansas State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- A total of 15 of Oklahoma’s games ended with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- The Wildcats average 69.0 points per game against the Sooners’ 68.5, totaling 3.0 points over the contest’s point total of 134.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 131.6 points per game, 2.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 132.6 average over/under in their games this season, 1.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.5 points more than the average over/under in Sooners’ games this season (134.0 points).
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Nijel Pack: 17.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.7 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (90-for-206)
- Mark Smith: 12.2 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (33-for-97)
- Markquis Nowell: 12.6 PTS, 5.1 AST, 2.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (41-for-131)
- Mike McGuirl: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
- Selton Miguel: 7.5 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (8-for-37)
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 12.3 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (36-for-96)
- Jordan Goldwire: 10.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (21-for-77)
- Jalen Hill: 9.0 PTS, 59.4 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Umoja Gibson: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.6 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (69-for-189)
- Elijah Harkless: 10.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (32-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.