The No. 1 seed Jacksonville State Gamecocks (21-9, 13-3 ASUN) and the No. 2 seed Jacksonville Dolphins (20-9, 11-5 ASUN) square off in the ASUN Tournament Saturday at , starting at 7:00 PM. Jacksonville State is favored by 6.5 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Jacksonville State vs. Jacksonville Predictions
Jacksonville State vs. Jacksonville Betting Odds
|Jacksonville State||-6.5||126 points|
Jacksonville State vs. Jacksonville Last 10 Games
- Jacksonville State covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Jacksonville State’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Gamecocks games averaged 138.8 total points, 12.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Gamecocks have a points-per-game average 2.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Jacksonville has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Jacksonville’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Dolphins’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 130.7 points scored. That’s 4.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Dolphins’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 69.2, 1.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Jacksonville State vs. Jacksonville Betting Trends
- Jacksonville State has compiled a 17-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Gamecocks have gone 5-8 against the spread.
- Jacksonville State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Gamecocks average 15.7 more points per game (74.7) than the Dolphins allow (59).
- Jacksonville State is 14-9 against the spread and 20-5 overall when scoring more than 59 points.
- Jacksonville has covered the spread 18 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Dolphins have an ATS record of 3-2.
- This year, Jacksonville’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 26 chances.
- The Dolphins score an average of 67.4 points per game, only 0.2 more points than the 67.2 the Gamecocks allow.
- When it scores more than 67.2 points, Jacksonville is 7-3 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
Jacksonville State vs. Jacksonville Over/Under Trends
- Jacksonville State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (126 points) 18 times this season.
- There have been 11 Jacksonville games that have finished with a combined score over 126 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.1 points per game, 16.1 points more than the point total of 126 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 126.2 points per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Gamecocks have seen a 137.3 over/under in their games this season, 11.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Dolphins’ games this season (130.2 points).
Jacksonville State Team Leaders
- Darian Adams: 15.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (64-for-169)
- Jalen Finch: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Kayne Henry: 9.5 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (29-for-83)
- Brandon Huffman: 9.1 PTS, 66.5 FG%
- Jalen Gibbs: 9.9 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 38 3PT% (63-for-166)
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Kevion Nolan: 14 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (63-for-168)
- Bryce Workman: 10.1 PTS, 54.6 FG%
- Mike Marsh: 8.8 PTS, 52.3 FG%
- Tyreese Davis: 7.9 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (35-for-80)
- Jordan Davis: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.1 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.