A pair of struggling teams meet when the Idaho Vandals (8-21, 5-14 Big Sky) host the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (9-21, 5-14 Big Sky) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The Vandals are 2.5-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game losing streak against the Lumberjacks, who have lost six straight. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
Idaho vs. Northern Arizona Predictions
Idaho vs. Northern Arizona Betting Odds
Idaho vs. Northern Arizona Last 10 Games
- Idaho is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Idaho and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Vandals’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 149.9 points scored. That’s 3.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Vandals have scored 1.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Arizona is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Northern Arizona games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The Lumberjacks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.6 points scored. That’s 4.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Lumberjacks have scored 4.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Idaho vs. Northern Arizona Betting Trends
- Idaho has put together a record of 16-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vandals have not covered a spread when they are at least 2.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, 15 of Idaho’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Vandals record 73.5 points per game, just 0.5 more points than the 73.0 the Lumberjacks give up.
- When Idaho scores more than 73.0 points, it is 10-1 against the spread and 7-6 overall.
- Northern Arizona has covered the spread 13 times over 28 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this year, the Lumberjacks went 12-9 against the spread.
- Northern Arizona games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Lumberjacks put up an average of 67.2 points per game, 13.6 fewer points than the 80.8 the Vandals give up.
- Northern Arizona is 1-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it scores more than 80.8 points.
Idaho vs. Northern Arizona Over/Under Trends
- Idaho and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 146.5 points 17 times this season.
- Five of Northern Arizona’s games ended with a combined score over 146.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 146.5 is 5.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Vandals (73.5 points per game) and the Lumberjacks (67.2 points per game).
- The 153.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.3 more than the 146.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Vandals games is 147.7 points, 1.2 more than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- Lumberjacks games have an over/under of 139.8 points this season, 6.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Idaho Team Leaders
- Trevante Anderson: 14.4 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (36-for-110)
- Mikey Dixon: 16.5 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (44-for-109)
- Rashad Smith: 10.3 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (56-for-122)
- Tanner Christensen: 8.7 PTS, 57.1 FG%
- JeMeil King: 6.2 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
Northern Arizona Team Leaders
- Jalen Cole: 18.3 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (88-for-246)
- Carson Towt: 8.1 PTS, 8.6 REB, 48.3 FG%
- Nik Mains: 11.8 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (73-for-174)
- Keith Haymon: 9.8 PTS, 36.0 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (61-for-165)
- Ezekiel Richards: 5.0 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 51.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.