The McNeese Cowboys (10-20, 4-9 Southland) will look to break a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Houston Baptist Huskies (9-17, 5-8 Southland) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Sharp Gymnasium as just 2.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
Houston Baptist vs. McNeese Predictions
Houston Baptist vs. McNeese Betting Odds
|Houston Baptist||-2.5||148.5 points|
Houston Baptist vs. McNeese Last 10 Games
- Houston Baptist covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Houston Baptist and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 0.2 fewer points (148.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Huskies have a points-per-game average three points above their season-long scoring average.
- McNeese is 2-8 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- McNeese’s past 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The Cowboys’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 151.4 points scored. That’s 2.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Cowboys are scoring 75.4 points per game compared to their 75.9 season average.
Houston Baptist vs. McNeese Betting Trends
- Houston Baptist is 9-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Houston Baptist games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Huskies average 73.3 points per game, only 1.9 fewer points than the 75.2 the Cowboys give up.
- Houston Baptist is 5-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 75.2 points.
- McNeese is 11-12-2 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are 6-7-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving McNeese have hit the over 15 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Cowboys’ 75.9 points per game are only 1.4 more points than the 74.5 the Huskies allow.
- McNeese is 3-5-1 against the spread and 8-5 overall when it scores more than 74.5 points.
Houston Baptist vs. McNeese Over/Under Trends
- Houston Baptist and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (148.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, 15 games McNeese played finished with a combined score higher than 148.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 148.5 is 0.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Huskies (73.3 points per game) and the Cowboys (75.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 149.7 points per game, 1.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Huskies games is 2.4 points fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.8 points more than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (147.7 points).
Houston Baptist Team Leaders
- Darius Lee: 16.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 2.4 STL, 53.7 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- Brycen Long: 10.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.3 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (55-for-137)
- Sam Hofman: 8.6 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (35-for-90)
- Zion Tordoff: 6.5 PTS, 55.6 FG%
- Khristion Courseault: 8.3 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (35-for-110)
McNeese Team Leaders
- Christian Shumate: 12.5 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (10-for-48)
- Myles Lewis: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.5 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Kellon Taylor: 10.1 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Brendan Medley-Bacon: 9.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 54.2 FG%
- Zach Scott: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (61-for-150)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.