The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (11-19, 4-15 ACC) are favored (-3) to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Boston College Eagles (11-18, 6-13 ACC) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Hank McCamish Pavilion. The point total in the matchup is set at 133.5.
Georgia Tech vs. Boston College Predictions
Georgia Tech vs. Boston College Betting Odds
|Georgia Tech||-3||133.5 points|
Georgia Tech vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- Georgia Tech covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Georgia Tech games has gone over the set total four times.
- The Yellow Jackets’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135.8 points scored. That’s 2.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Yellow Jackets have a points-per-game average 4.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Boston College covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Boston College games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 1.9 more points (135.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Eagles have scored one more point per contest compared to their 66 PPG season-long scoring average.
Georgia Tech vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech is 11-17-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Yellow Jackets have an ATS record of 3-4.
- Georgia Tech’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Yellow Jackets score 68 points per game, equal to what the Eagles allow.
- Georgia Tech is 7-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 68 points.
- Boston College is 14-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Eagles are 9-10 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of Boston College’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The Eagles put up an average of 66 points per game, just 4.1 fewer points than the 70.1 the Yellow Jackets allow.
- Boston College is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 70.1 points.
Georgia Tech vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- This season, 18 of Georgia Tech’s 29 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 133.5 points.
- This season, 13 of Boston College’s games have ended with a score higher than 133.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134 points per game, 0.5 points more than the point total of 133.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 138.1 points per game, 4.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Yellow Jackets games is 138.1 points, 4.6 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (133.9 points).
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 18 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (67-for-181)
- Jordan Usher: 14.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (36-for-110)
- Kyle Sturdivant: 7.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (24-for-71)
- Rodney Howard: 6.8 PTS, 55.9 FG%
- Khalid Moore: 5.3 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 12.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.5 FG%, 29 3PT% (36-for-124)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Jaeden Zackery: 10.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.9 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (44-for-96)
- James Karnik: 9.5 PTS, 55 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Quinten Post: 9 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.