The No. 3 seed Georgia State Panthers (15-10, 9-5 Sun Belt) are 3.5-point favorites in the Sun Belt Tournament when they square off against the No. 6 seed Arkansas State Red Wolves (18-10, 8-7 Sun Belt) on Saturday at Pensacola Bay Center, beginning at 6:00 PM. Both teams hope to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Georgia State vs. Arkansas State Predictions
Georgia State vs. Arkansas State Betting Odds
|Georgia State||-3.5||135.5 points|
Georgia State vs. Arkansas State Last 10 Games
- Georgia State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The Panthers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.4 points scored. That’s 1.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Panthers have scored 2.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Arkansas State covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Arkansas State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Red Wolves games averaged 138.1 total points, 2.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Red Wolves are scoring 66.4 points per game compared to their 71.2 season average.
Georgia State vs. Arkansas State Betting Trends
- Georgia State has put together an 11-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 7-5 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Georgia State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up 70.4 points per game, just 2.2 more points than the 68.2 the Red Wolves give up.
- Georgia State is 6-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- Arkansas State has put together a record of 12-12-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Red Wolves have an ATS record of 2-5.
- This season, Arkansas State’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 25 chances.
- The Red Wolves’ 71.2 points per game are 6.6 more points than the 64.6 the Panthers give up.
- Arkansas State has put together a 10-6 ATS record and a 15-4 overall record in games it scores more than 64.6 points.
Georgia State vs. Arkansas State Over/Under Trends
- Georgia State and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 135.5 points 10 times this season.
- There have been 13 Arkansas State games that have finished with a combined score over 135.5 points this season.
- The Panthers average 70.4 points per game against the Red Wolves’ 71.2, amounting to 6.1 points over the game’s point total of 135.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.8 points per game, 2.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Panthers have seen a 140.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.6 points separates the average total points bet in Red Wolves’ games (139.1 points) and this game’s over/under (135.5 points).
Georgia State Team Leaders
- Kane Williams: 12.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.0 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (21-for-77)
- Corey Allen: 13.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (53-for-159)
- Justin Roberts: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (43-for-121)
- Jalen Thomas: 7.4 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Nelson Phillips: 7.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.0 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
Arkansas State Team Leaders
- Norchad Omier: 17.8 PTS, 12.0 REB, 1.6 STL, 2.0 BLK, 64.5 FG%
- Desi Sills: 12.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.4 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (26-for-98)
- Marquis Eaton: 11.7 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (34-for-108)
- Caleb Fields: 7.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.2 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (18-for-64)
- Markise Davis: 6.1 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.