The No. 3 seed Georgia State Panthers (15-10, 9-5 Sun Belt) are 3.5-point favorites in the Sun Belt Tournament when they square off against the No. 6 seed Arkansas State Red Wolves (18-10, 8-7 Sun Belt) on Saturday at Pensacola Bay Center, beginning at 6:00 PM. Both teams hope to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Georgia State vs. Arkansas State Predictions
Georgia State vs. Arkansas State Betting Odds
|Georgia State||-3.5||135.5 points|
Georgia State vs. Arkansas State Last 10 Games
- Georgia State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The Panthers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.4 points scored. That’s 1.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Panthers have scored 2.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Arkansas State covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Arkansas State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Red Wolves games averaged 138.1 total points, 2.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Red Wolves are scoring 66.4 points per game compared to their 71.2 season average.
Georgia State vs. Arkansas State Betting Trends
- Georgia State has put together an 11-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 7-5 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Georgia State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up 70.4 points per game, just 2.2 more points than the 68.2 the Red Wolves give up.
- Georgia State is 6-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- Arkansas State has put together a record of 12-12-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Red Wolves have an ATS record of 2-5.
- This season, Arkansas State’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 25 chances.
- The Red Wolves’ 71.2 points per game are 6.6 more points than the 64.6 the Panthers give up.
- Arkansas State has put together a 10-6 ATS record and a 15-4 overall record in games it scores more than 64.6 points.
Georgia State vs. Arkansas State Over/Under Trends
- Georgia State and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 135.5 points 10 times this season.
- There have been 13 Arkansas State games that have finished with a combined score over 135.5 points this season.
- The Panthers average 70.4 points per game against the Red Wolves’ 71.2, amounting to 6.1 points over the game’s point total of 135.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.8 points per game, 2.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Panthers have seen a 140.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.6 points separates the average total points bet in Red Wolves’ games (139.1 points) and this game’s over/under (135.5 points).
Georgia State Team Leaders
- Kane Williams: 12.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.0 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (21-for-77)
- Corey Allen: 13.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (53-for-159)
- Justin Roberts: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (43-for-121)
- Jalen Thomas: 7.4 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Nelson Phillips: 7.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.0 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
Arkansas State Team Leaders
- Norchad Omier: 17.8 PTS, 12.0 REB, 1.6 STL, 2.0 BLK, 64.5 FG%
- Desi Sills: 12.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.4 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (26-for-98)
- Marquis Eaton: 11.7 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (34-for-108)
- Caleb Fields: 7.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.2 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (18-for-64)
- Markise Davis: 6.1 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.