The Fordham Rams (14-15, 7-10 A-10) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game home win streak when they square off against the George Washington Colonials (12-16, 8-8 A-10) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Rose Hill Gymnasium. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 132.
Fordham vs. George Washington Predictions
Fordham vs. George Washington Betting Odds
Fordham vs. George Washington Last 10 Games
- Fordham is 4-6 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Fordham and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 0.5 more points (132.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Rams are scoring 4.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- George Washington has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- George Washington’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Colonials games averaged 6.2 more points (138.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Colonials have a 73.3 points-per-game average, 5.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Fordham vs. George Washington Betting Trends
- Fordham has registered a 19-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 3-3.
- This season, 15 of Fordham’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The Rams put up 66.7 points per game, 5.3 fewer points than the 72 the Colonials give up.
- Fordham is 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall when scoring more than 72 points.
- George Washington is 14-13-1 against the spread this season.
- The Colonials are 8-8 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving George Washington have hit the over 12 times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Colonials score just 0.6 more points per game (67.8) than the Rams allow (67.2).
- When it scores more than 67.2 points, George Washington is 8-5 against the spread and 9-4 overall.
Fordham vs. George Washington Over/Under Trends
- Fordham and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (132 points) 15 times this season.
- There have been 19 George Washington games that have ended with a combined score over 132 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 132 is 2.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rams (66.7 points per game) and the Colonials (67.8 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 7.2 fewer points than the 139.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Rams games is 135.5 points, 3.5 more than the over/under of 132 points for this contest.
- Colonials’ games have a total points bet of 138.3 points this season, 6.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 14.3 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Darius Quisenberry: 16.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.4 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (56-for-176)
- Antrell Charlton: 7.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 33.7 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (31-for-110)
- Kyle Rose: 7.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (48-for-141)
- Josh Navarro: 7.6 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (41-for-125)
George Washington Team Leaders
- Joe Bamisile: 16.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.6 FG%, 35 3PT% (56-for-160)
- James Bishop: 17.1 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (59-for-180)
- Ricky Lindo Jr.: 7.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.7 BLK, 43.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Brayon Freeman: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.7 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
- Brendan Adams: 8 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (24-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.