SWAC opponents square off when the Florida A&M Rattlers (12-16, 10-7 SWAC) host the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (9-20, 7-10 SWAC) at Al Lawson Center, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022. The Wildcats are 5.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 128.5.
Florida A&M vs. Bethune-Cookman Predictions
Florida A&M vs. Bethune-Cookman Betting Odds
|Florida A&M||-5.5||128.5 points|
Florida A&M vs. Bethune-Cookman Last 10 Games
- Florida A&M covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Florida A&M and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Rattlers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 131.4 points scored. That’s 2.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rattlers have a points-per-game average 1.0 point below their season-long scoring average.
- Bethune-Cookman has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Bethune-Cookman’s past 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 1.6 more points (130.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 67.2, 4.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Florida A&M vs. Bethune-Cookman Betting Trends
- Florida A&M has covered the spread 13 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Rattlers have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, Florida A&M’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 26 chances.
- The 64.6 points per game the Rattlers average are the same as the Wildcats give up.
- Florida A&M has a 5-1 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when scoring more than 69.0 points.
- Bethune-Cookman is 12-14-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Wildcats have gone 9-5-1 against the spread.
- This season, Bethune-Cookman’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 27 chances.
- The Wildcats’ 63.0 points per game are 5.9 fewer points than the 68.9 the Rattlers allow to opponents.
- Bethune-Cookman has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 68.9 points.
Florida A&M vs. Bethune-Cookman Over/Under Trends
- Florida A&M and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (128.5 points) 14 times this season.
- This season, 15 of Bethune-Cookman’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 128.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 127.6 points per game, 0.9 points fewer than the total of 128.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 9.4 fewer points than the 137.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Rattlers games is 132.7 points, 4.2 more than the over/under of 128.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.5 points separates the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (132.0 points) and this contest’s over/under (128.5 points).
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 18.9 PTS, 2.0 STL, 46.9 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
- Bryce Moragne: 10.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 56.1 FG%
- DJ Jones: 7.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 46.9 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 8.1 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (31-for-105)
- Keith Littles: 6.1 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (20-for-54)
Bethune-Cookman Team Leaders
- Marcus Garrett: 13.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
- Kevin Davis: 13.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Joe French: 15.7 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (72-for-165)
- Damani McEntire: 4.6 PTS, 2.3 STL, 28.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
- Dylan Robertson: 8.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 57.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.