The Portland State Vikings (12-15, 10-9 Big Sky) are underdogs (+5) in their attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Eastern Washington Eagles (16-14, 10-9 Big Sky) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Reese Court. The matchup has a point total of 151.
Eastern Washington vs. Portland State Predictions
Eastern Washington vs. Portland State Betting Odds
|Eastern Washington||-5||151 points|
Eastern Washington vs. Portland State Last 10 Games
- Eastern Washington is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Eastern Washington games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Eagles’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 150.1 points scored. That’s 0.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Portland State is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Portland State’s last 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The Vikings’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.8 points scored. That’s 6.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Vikings have an 80.6 points-per-game average, 7.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Eastern Washington vs. Portland State Betting Trends
- Eastern Washington has put together a 17-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Games involving Eastern Washington have hit the over 17 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Eagles put up just 4.7 more points per game (77.0) than the Vikings allow (72.3).
- Eastern Washington has a 12-8 record against the spread and a 13-9 record overall when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- Portland State has covered the spread in a game 14 times this season (14-11-0).
- The Vikings are 8-3 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Portland State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Vikings put up an average of 73.4 points per game, only 1.1 fewer points than the 74.5 the Eagles allow.
- Portland State is 7-2 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it scores more than 74.5 points.
Eastern Washington vs. Portland State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 15 of Eastern Washington’s 28 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 151 points.
- There have been nine Portland State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 151 points this season.
- The Eagles average 77.0 points per game against the Vikings’ 73.4, totaling 0.6 points under the matchup’s total of 151.
- This game’s total is 4.2 fewer points than the 146.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Eagles games is 2.3 points fewer than the over/under of 151 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.1 points more than the average over/under in Vikings’ games this season (141.9 points).
Eastern Washington Team Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen: 13.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.2 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (24-for-83)
- Steele Venters: 16.7 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 44.5 3PT% (77-for-173)
- Linton Acliese: 15.8 PTS, 7.1 REB, 52.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (35-for-99)
- Angelo Allegri: 11.9 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (67-for-186)
- Ethan Price: 10.0 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (30-for-70)
Portland State Team Leaders
- Khalid Thomas: 12.0 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (31-for-116)
- Ezekiel Alley: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- Michael Carter III: 10.0 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (18-for-64)
- Marlon Ruffin: 10.0 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (17-for-56)
- Ian Burke: 6.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.5 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (24-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.