The Dayton Flyers (21-9, 13-4 A-10) host the Davidson Wildcats (25-4, 15-2 A-10) after winning seven home games in a row. The Flyers are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which starts at 12:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is 131.
Dayton vs. Davidson Predictions
Dayton vs. Davidson Betting Odds
Dayton vs. Davidson Last 10 Games
- Dayton is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Dayton games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Flyers games averaged 130.3 total points, 0.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Flyers are scoring 0.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Davidson is 9-1 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Davidson’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.9 points scored. That’s 5.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 73.8 points per game compared to their 75.8 season average.
Dayton vs. Davidson Betting Trends
- Dayton has compiled a 17-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Flyers have an ATS record of 8-9 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Dayton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- The Flyers score only 3.2 more points per game (68.7) than the Wildcats allow (65.5).
- Dayton is 13-5 against the spread and 15-3 overall when scoring more than 65.5 points.
- Davidson is 19-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Wildcats have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- Davidson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Wildcats score an average of 75.8 points per game, 15.7 more points than the 60.1 the Flyers allow.
- Davidson is 17-9 against the spread and 25-3 overall when it scores more than 60.1 points.
Dayton vs. Davidson Over/Under Trends
- Dayton and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (131 points) 14 times this season.
- This season, 22 of Davidson’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 131 points.
- The Flyers average 68.7 points per game against the Wildcats’ 75.8, totaling 13.5 points over the contest’s total of 131.
- The 125.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.4 fewer than the 131 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Flyers games is 132.3 points, 1.3 more than the over/under of 131 points for this contest.
- Wildcats’ games have a total points bet of 137.9 points this season, 6.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 11.5 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 63.6 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.7 STL, 39 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
- Toumani Camara: 10.8 PTS, 51 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Kobe Elvis: 8.7 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (35-for-88)
- R.J. Blakney: 6.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
Davidson Team Leaders
- Luka Brajkovic: 14.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.2 BLK, 58.6 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (33-for-78)
- Hyunjung Lee: 16.5 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (70-for-182)
- Foster Loyer: 16.5 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (63-for-144)
- Mike Jones: 12 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (61-for-139)
- Sam Mennenga: 7.5 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.