Big West foes square off when the CSU Fullerton Titans (17-10, 10-4 Big West) host the UC Davis Aggies (12-9, 5-5 Big West) at Titan Gym, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022. The Aggies are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Predictions
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Betting Odds
|CSU Fullerton||-4.5||137.5 points|
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Last 10 Games
- CSU Fullerton has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- CSU Fullerton’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Titans games averaged 2.3 fewer points (135.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Titans’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 4.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- UC Davis has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UC Davis games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 136.7 total points, 0.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Aggies have a 67.5 points-per-game average, 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Betting Trends
- CSU Fullerton has covered the spread 14 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Titans have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- This season, 11 of CSU Fullerton’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Titans put up 70.9 points per game, just four more points than the 66.9 the Aggies give up.
- CSU Fullerton has a 9-4-1 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- UC Davis has gone 10-8-1 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- UC Davis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Aggies average only 1.7 more points per game (69.1) than the Titans give up to opponents (67.4).
- When it scores more than 67.4 points, UC Davis is 6-3-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 CSU Fullerton games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 137.5 points.
- In UC Davis’ 19 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 137.5.
- The Titans average 70.9 points per game against the Aggies’ 69.1, totaling 2.5 points over the matchup’s over/under of 137.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 3.2 fewer points than the 134.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Titans games is 137.6 points, 0.1 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (138.4 points) and this game’s over/under (137.5 points).
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 16.4 PTS, 7.8 REB, 50.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Damari Milstead: 11.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (30-for-93)
- Vincent Lee: 8.6 PTS, 54.4 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (33-for-102)
- Latrell Wrightsell Jr.: 7 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
UC Davis Team Leaders
- Elijah Pepper: 15.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.1 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (52-for-132)
- Ezra Manjon: 15.8 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Christian Anigwe: 10.3 PTS, 61.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Caleb Fuller: 11.6 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (27-for-76)
- Kane Milling: 6.9 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (27-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.