Big West foes square off when the CSU Fullerton Titans (17-10, 10-4 Big West) host the UC Davis Aggies (12-9, 5-5 Big West) at Titan Gym, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022. The Aggies are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Predictions
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Betting Odds
|CSU Fullerton||-4.5||137.5 points|
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Last 10 Games
- CSU Fullerton has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- CSU Fullerton’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Titans games averaged 2.3 fewer points (135.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Titans’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 4.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- UC Davis has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UC Davis games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 136.7 total points, 0.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Aggies have a 67.5 points-per-game average, 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Betting Trends
- CSU Fullerton has covered the spread 14 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Titans have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- This season, 11 of CSU Fullerton’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Titans put up 70.9 points per game, just four more points than the 66.9 the Aggies give up.
- CSU Fullerton has a 9-4-1 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- UC Davis has gone 10-8-1 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- UC Davis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Aggies average only 1.7 more points per game (69.1) than the Titans give up to opponents (67.4).
- When it scores more than 67.4 points, UC Davis is 6-3-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 CSU Fullerton games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 137.5 points.
- In UC Davis’ 19 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 137.5.
- The Titans average 70.9 points per game against the Aggies’ 69.1, totaling 2.5 points over the matchup’s over/under of 137.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 3.2 fewer points than the 134.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Titans games is 137.6 points, 0.1 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (138.4 points) and this game’s over/under (137.5 points).
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 16.4 PTS, 7.8 REB, 50.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Damari Milstead: 11.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (30-for-93)
- Vincent Lee: 8.6 PTS, 54.4 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (33-for-102)
- Latrell Wrightsell Jr.: 7 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
UC Davis Team Leaders
- Elijah Pepper: 15.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.1 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (52-for-132)
- Ezra Manjon: 15.8 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Christian Anigwe: 10.3 PTS, 61.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Caleb Fuller: 11.6 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (27-for-76)
- Kane Milling: 6.9 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (27-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.