The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (6-24, 1-16 C-USA) are 9-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a 13-game losing streak when they host the Charlotte 49ers (16-13, 9-8 C-USA) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Reed Green Coliseum. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.
Charlotte vs. Southern Miss Predictions
Charlotte vs. Southern Miss Betting Odds
Charlotte vs. Southern Miss Last 10 Games
- Charlotte covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Charlotte games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 49ers games averaged 141.3 total points, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The 49ers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Southern Miss covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- Southern Miss’ past 10 games saw nine go over the total.
- The last 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 137.8 total points, 1.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Golden Eagles have a 67.4 points-per-game average, 3.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
Charlotte vs. Southern Miss Betting Trends
- Charlotte has compiled a 14-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
- The 70.3 points per game the 49ers score are the same as the Golden Eagles give up.
- Charlotte is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 75.0 points.
- Southern Miss has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-17-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 9 points or more, the Golden Eagles have gone 7-7 against the spread.
- Southern Miss games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Golden Eagles’ 64.4 points per game are 6.9 fewer points than the 71.3 the 49ers allow.
- Southern Miss is 4-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it scores more than 71.3 points.
Charlotte vs. Southern Miss Over/Under Trends
- Charlotte and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (139 points) 14 times this season.
- In Southern Miss’ 28 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 139.
- The over/under for the game of 139 is 4.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the 49ers (70.3 points per game) and the Golden Eagles (64.4 points per game).
- The 146.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.3 more than the 139 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for 49ers games is 136.8 points, 2.2 fewer than the over/under of 139 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.1 points separates this game’s over/under (139 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Eagles’ games (134.9 points) this season.
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 19.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (53-for-151)
- Austin Butler: 12.4 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (30-for-78)
- Aly Khalifa: 7.6 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Clyde Trapp: 9.1 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (31-for-99)
- Robert Braswell: 8.4 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (45-for-109)
Southern Miss Team Leaders
- Tyler Stevenson: 14.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 49.2 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Isaih Moore: 12.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Walyn Napper: 6.8 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
- DeAndre Pinckney: 8.6 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (27-for-87)
- Jaron Pierre, Jr.: 10.0 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (57-for-166)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.