The Canisius Golden Griffins (10-20, 6-13 MAAC) host the Siena Saints (15-12, 12-7 MAAC) in a matchup of MAAC teams at Koessler Athletic Center, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022. The Golden Griffins are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
Canisius vs. Siena Predictions
Canisius vs. Siena Betting Odds
Canisius vs. Siena Last 10 Games
- Canisius covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Canisius games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Golden Griffins games averaged 3.1 more points (139.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Golden Griffins are scoring 1.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Siena covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Siena and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Saints games averaged 3.0 fewer points (133.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Saints are scoring 68.7 points per game compared to their 66.2 season average.
Canisius vs. Siena Betting Trends
- Canisius has covered the spread 12 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Griffins have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Canisius’ games have hit the over 11 times out of 25 chances.
- The Golden Griffins average only 0.2 more points per game (69.2) than the Saints give up (69.0).
- Canisius has a 7-5 record against the spread and an 8-6 record overall when putting up more than 69.0 points.
- Siena has put together a 14-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Saints have an ATS record of 8-6.
- This season, Siena’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 25 chances.
- The Saints put up 5.5 fewer points per game (66.2) than the Golden Griffins allow their opponents to score (71.7).
- When it scores more than 71.7 points, Siena is 7-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
Canisius vs. Siena Over/Under Trends
- Canisius and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (136.5 points) 18 times this season.
- In Siena’s 25 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 136.5.
- The Golden Griffins average 69.2 points per game against the Saints’ 66.2, totaling 1.1 points under the matchup’s over/under of 136.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.7 points per game, 4.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Golden Griffins games is 142.7 points, 6.2 more than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (136.5 points) and the average total points bet in Saints’ games (133.7 points) this season.
Canisius Team Leaders
- Armon Harried: 11.3 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (32-for-110)
- Jordan Henderson: 11.2 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (59-for-174)
- Ahamadou Fofana: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.3 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (36-for-113)
- Jacco Fritz: 7.4 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Malek Green: 10.8 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
Siena Team Leaders
- Anthony Gaines: 11.0 PTS, 7.1 REB, 41.4 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Jackson Stormo: 10.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 52.8 FG%
- Colby Rogers: 14.0 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (65-for-159)
- Nick Hopkins: 8.0 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.0 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (45-for-116)
- Jared Billups: 5.8 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.