BYU vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Predictions
BYU vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Odds
BYU vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Last 10 Games
- BYU is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 6-4 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final score of the last 10 BYU games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged 0.7 fewer points (144.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Cougars are scoring 0.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Loyola Marymount (CA) games have gone over the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Lions games averaged 139 total points, six fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Lions have a 72.9 points-per-game average, 3.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
BYU vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Trends
- BYU has compiled a 12-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 3-8 when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- BYU’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Cougars record the same amount of points as the Lions give up (73.7).
- BYU has a 6-9 record against the spread and a 14-2 record overall when putting up more than 73.7 points.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has compiled an 11-15-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 11-point underdogs or more, the Lions have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games have gone over the total 18 times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Lions put up an average of 69.6 points per game, only 1.7 more points than the 67.9 the Cougars allow to opponents.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 7-6-2 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it scores more than 67.9 points.
BYU vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Over/Under Trends
- BYU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (145 points) 12 times this season.
- A total of 13 of Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games finished with a combined score over 145 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 145 is 1.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (73.7 points per game) and the Lions (69.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 141.6 points per game, 3.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Cougars games is 141 points, four fewer than the over/under of 145 points for this contest.
- Lions games have an over/under of 139.4 points this season, 5.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
BYU Team Leaders
- Alex Barcello: 17 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (79-for-178)
- Fousseyni Traore: 9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.3 BLK, 57.2 FG%
- Te’Jon Lucas: 10.8 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (28-for-78)
- Gideon George: 8.1 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (35-for-103)
- Caleb Lohner: 6.7 PTS, 40 FG%, 18.4 3PT% (9-for-49)
Loyola Marymount (CA) Team Leaders
- Eli Scott: 17.1 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (6-for-33)
- Joe Quintana: 13.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (82-for-187)
- Cameron Shelton: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (19-for-68)
- Keli Leaupepe: 9.2 PTS, 47 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (33-for-88)
- Alex Merkviladze: 5.3 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (23-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.