The No. 1 seed Bryant Bulldogs (21-9, 15-2 NEC) are favored by 6.5 points when they play the No. 4 seed Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (14-17, 9-7 NEC) in the NEC Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Saturday at starting at 6:00 PM.
Bryant vs. Mount St. Mary’s Predictions
Bryant vs. Mount St. Mary’s Betting Odds
Bryant vs. Mount St. Mary’s Last 10 Games
- Bryant has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Bryant and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 149.6 points scored. That’s 8.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 5.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Mount St. Mary’s is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Mountaineers games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The last 10 Mountaineers games averaged 129.1 total points, 12.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Mountaineers are scoring 63.6 points per game compared to their 61.8 season average.
Bryant vs. Mount St. Mary’s Betting Trends
- Bryant has put together a 16-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 6-6 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Bryant’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The 75.9 points per game the Bulldogs put up are 14.9 more points than the Mountaineers allow (61.0).
- Bryant has a 14-8 record against the spread and a 19-6 record overall when putting up more than 61.0 points.
- Mount St. Mary’s has covered the spread 14 times this year (14-13-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Mountaineers have an ATS record of 4-2.
- Mount St. Mary’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Mountaineers average 9.6 fewer points per game (61.8) than the Bulldogs give up (71.4).
- When it scores more than 71.4 points, Mount St. Mary’s is 4-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
Bryant vs. Mount St. Mary’s Over/Under Trends
- This season, 17 of Bryant’s 27 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- This season, six games Mount St. Mary’s played finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The Bulldogs average 75.9 points per game against the Mountaineers’ 61.8, totaling 3.8 points under the matchup’s total of 141.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.4 points per game, 9.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 146.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Mountaineers games have an over/under of 130.4 points this season, 11.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 18.0 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.6 STL, 46.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (57-for-167)
- Peter Kiss: 25.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.4 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (43-for-152)
- Adham Eleeda: 10.8 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (89-for-261)
- Hall Elisias: 8.8 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 56.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Greg Calixte: 6.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 67.8 FG%
Mount St. Mary’s Team Leaders
- Nana Opoku: 10.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 57.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Jalen Benjamin: 13.2 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (51-for-136)
- Mezie Offurum: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (10-for-39)
- Malik Jefferson: 7.0 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%
- Deandre Thomas: 6.9 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (35-for-86)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.