Belmont vs. Morehead State Predictions
Belmont vs. Morehead State Betting Odds
Belmont vs. Morehead State Last 10 Games
- Belmont is 9-1 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Belmont and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Bruins’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.7 points scored. That’s 5.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bruins have a points-per-game average 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Morehead State covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Morehead State games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 135.7 total points, 4.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 69.9 points per game compared to their 70.6 season average.
Belmont vs. Morehead State Betting Trends
- Belmont has put together a record of 16-15-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bruins have an ATS record of 12-12-1 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of Belmont’s games have gone over the point total out of 33 chances.
- The Bruins score 79.4 points per game, 15.8 more points than the 63.6 the Eagles give up.
- When Belmont puts up more than 63.6 points, it is 15-9-1 against the spread and 24-2 overall.
- Morehead State has covered the spread 12 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This season, Morehead State’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 30 chances.
- The Eagles score an average of 70.6 points per game, just 1.9 more points than the 68.7 the Bruins allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.7 points, Morehead State is 8-9 against the spread and 16-4 overall.
Belmont vs. Morehead State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 21 of Belmont’s 33 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 140 points.
- A total of 10 of Morehead State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 140 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 140 is 10 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bruins (79.4 points per game) and the Eagles (70.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.3 points per game, 7.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bruins have seen a 148 average over/under in their games this season, eight points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 134.2 points this season, 5.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Belmont Team Leaders
- Nick Muszynski: 15.9 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 57.2 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Grayson Murphy: 7.6 PTS, 5.9 AST, 2.4 STL, 51.5 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (14-for-55)
- Ben Sheppard: 16.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (70-for-185)
- Will Richard: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.5 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (43-for-136)
- Luke Smith: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42 FG%, 34 3PT% (51-for-150)
Morehead State Team Leaders
- Johni Broome: 16.5 PTS, 10.6 REB, 3.9 BLK, 55.4 FG%
- Ta’Lon Cooper: 9.1 PTS, 6 AST, 40.6 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (39-for-118)
- Skyelar Potter: 10.7 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (57-for-170)
- Tray Hollowell: 10.4 PTS, 40 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (83-for-222)
- Jake Wolfe: 5.9 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 47.9 3PT% (23-for-48)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.