The Arizona State Sun Devils (13-16, 9-10 Pac-12) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Stanford Cardinal (15-14, 8-11 Pac-12) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Desert Financial Arena. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 129.
Arizona State vs. Stanford Predictions
Arizona State vs. Stanford Betting Odds
|Arizona State||-5.5||129 points|
Arizona State vs. Stanford Last 10 Games
- Arizona State is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Arizona State games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Sun Devils games averaged 135.1 total points, 6.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Sun Devils’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 5.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Stanford has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Stanford and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Cardinal games averaged 7.3 more points (136.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cardinal have scored 2.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 66.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Arizona State vs. Stanford Betting Trends
- Arizona State has gone 16-12-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Sun Devils have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Arizona State’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Sun Devils put up just three fewer points per game (65.2) than the Cardinal give up (68.2).
- Arizona State is 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- Stanford has put together a 13-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Cardinal have gone 6-5 against the spread.
- Games involving Stanford have hit the over 14 times out of 30 chances this year.
- The Cardinal’s 66.1 points per game are only 1.4 fewer points than the 67.5 the Sun Devils allow.
- When it scores more than 67.5 points, Stanford is 7-7-1 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
Arizona State vs. Stanford Over/Under Trends
- Arizona State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 129 points 18 times this season.
- There have been 19 Stanford games that have finished with a combined score over 129 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 129 is 2.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Sun Devils (65.2 points per game) and the Cardinal (66.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 135.7 points per game, 6.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Sun Devils have seen a 137.1 over/under in their games this season, 8.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.9 points separates the average total points bet in Cardinal’s games (135.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (129 points).
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Marreon Jackson: 10 PTS, 1.6 STL, 34.7 FG%, 28 3PT% (45-for-161)
- Kimani Lawrence: 10.4 PTS, 53.6 FG%
- Jalen Graham: 9.9 PTS, 49 FG%
- DJ Horne: 12.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (68-for-186)
- Jay Heath: 10.8 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (41-for-98)
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 10.6 PTS, 39 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (33-for-109)
- Spencer Jones: 10.9 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (49-for-139)
- Jaiden Delaire: 10.6 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
- Michael O’Connell: 7.3 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (21-for-73)
- Brandon Angel: 7.3 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.