The Abilene Christian Wildcats (19-9, 10-7 WAC) are favored (by 9.5 points) to extend a five-game home winning streak when they host the Tarleton State Texans (14-16, 9-8 WAC) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 132.
Abilene Christian vs. Tarleton State Predictions
Abilene Christian vs. Tarleton State Betting Odds
|Abilene Christian||-9.5||132 points|
Abilene Christian vs. Tarleton State Last 10 Games
- Abilene Christian is 7-3 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Abilene Christian games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 141.8 total points, 9.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is one point higher than their season-long average.
- Tarleton State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Tarleton State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Texans games averaged 133 total points, one more point than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Texans are scoring 64.6 points per game compared to their 64.9 season average.
Abilene Christian vs. Tarleton State Betting Trends
- Abilene Christian has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-10-1).
- In games they were favored in by 9.5 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats went 5-3 against the spread.
- Abilene Christian’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Wildcats put up 77.5 points per game, 12 more points than the 65.5 the Texans allow.
- Abilene Christian is 12-5-1 against the spread and 18-4 overall when scoring more than 65.5 points.
- Tarleton State has compiled a 13-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 9.5 points or more, the Texans are 4-2 against the spread.
- This year, 13 of Tarleton State’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Texans score an average of 64.9 points per game, just 1.4 fewer points than the 66.3 the Wildcats allow.
- Tarleton State is 7-2 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it scores more than 66.3 points.
Abilene Christian vs. Tarleton State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Abilene Christian games have gone over this game’s 132-point total 17 times.
- This season, 12 of Tarleton State’s games have ended with a score higher than 132 points.
- The total for the matchup of 132 is 10.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (77.5 points per game) and the Texans (64.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 131.8 points per game, 0.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 138.8 over/under in their games this season, 6.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (132 points) and the average total points bet in Texans’ games (129.4 points) this season.
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 11.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.5 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (23-for-74)
- Coryon Mason: 12.2 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 37 3PT% (30-for-81)
- Makhi Morris: 10.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.6 FG%, 29 3PT% (29-for-100)
- Cameron Steele: 8.7 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (25-for-85)
- Damien Daniels: 6.1 PTS, 2 STL, 33.3 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (11-for-48)
Tarleton State Team Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson: 14.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.8 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (38-for-122)
- Freddy Hicks: 12.8 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (25-for-82)
- Tahj Small: 13.6 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (37-for-122)
- Shamir Bogues: 7.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 46.5 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Noah McDavid: 6.4 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.